[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK 14' GIVEAWAY] WWZ Limited Edition Poster by Marie Bergeron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
THE WHAT: A very sweet limited edition WWZ poster by artist Marie Bergeron. Limited to 1000 copies and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Courtesy of yours truly, aka Jason Bourne :D

THE HOW: Post your favourite Brad Pitt movie and describe your favourite part of the movie WWZ.

THE WHEN: Winner will be chosen on February 9th at a time of my choosing. Shipping will be covered to anywhere in the world very graciously by HDN's own roseart. So everyone is welcome to participate.

Pics of the goods....

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/A11FX7kOhbL._SL1500_.jpg

(just an example of the COA, not the exact one)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81GvMyyjJdL._SL1500_.jpg

Time to pick a winner and the winner by random # generator is...... Noodles

Last edited:
Great giveaway.
Fave BP movie is Cool World. Have you seen Kim Basinger in that? Hottttt!!!

Fave part in WWZ? Zombies climbing.

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Favourite film - Fight Club
Favourite part of WWZ - the part where he realises the serum has worked and he confidently walls past the zombies unnoticed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Favourite movie: Fight Club :scat:

Favourite scene: The best scene was when Zombies where climbing the huge wall in Israel. It was crazy :scat:

Thanks for the giveaway

1) Inglourious Basterds

Brad-In-Inglourious-basterds-brad-pitt-34660780-3000-3000.jpg

2) When Jerry Lane gets blood in his mouth in the staircase then quickly runs to the edge of the roof and starts counting, ready to jump if he is infected, powerful stuff.

Thanks for the give-away :thumbs:

Favorite movie is Snatch

My favorite scene is his sitting in the ring corner with a cigarette in his mouth, right before his fight :D

Love him in Snatch.

I like the opening in WWZ because he reacts professional and fast in a sudden situation.

Moneyball

My favorite part of wwz is when everyone on the plane is getting infected and Brad Pitt throws the gernade and blows a whole in the plane.

Thanks for the giveaway JB!

My favourite Brad Pitt Movie is Snatch.

World War Z when he picks up the Subway Sam and he counts the seconds as the infection takes hold. It struck me that his time spent in the U.N came into play and that instance made the WHOLE movie credible.

Thank you so Much for this giveaway.

Favourite is a split decision between Seven & Fight Club for me.

Favourites scene from WWZ In the lab when face to face with a zombie then walking back over the bridge drinking a soda while they all run past ignoring him.

Thanks for the give away :D

Snatch - love that movie and brilliant performance by BP

Israel zombie horde climbing the wall and huge plane crash were my favourite part of the movie.

Brilliant giveaway thanks!

Favorite BP movie is World War Z. I love it when he is waking through the hallways trying to get the syringe against all the Zombies

1. Troy
2. Favourite part of WWZ was action on Israel.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Fight club. I like the Israel part when the zombies are climbing to each other to reach out the big walls.

Thanks for the great give-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.