[WINNER CHOSEN][NINJA WEEK '15 GIVEAWAY] A Set of HMV Exclusive Sci-Fi SteelBooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
WINNER CHOSEN - CONGRATS @wayne71 !

This 2015 Ninja Week Giveaway package features:

1) One new copy of the HMV Exclusive Edge of Tomorrow SteelBook

2) One opened/unsealed copy of HMV Exclusive Dawn of the Planet of the Apes SteelBook

3) One new copy of HMV Exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past SteelBook

These prizes are courtesy of @Naughtius Maximus - thank you!

To participate, post the name of the first sci-fi movie and the name/place of the movie theater in which you watched it.

Rules - One entry per member; the winner of this ENTIRE PACKAGE will be selected by a random picking of a post number in this thread excluding the first post.
Ends - Sunday March 1st, 2015
Shipping - winner pays

Good luck and have fun!

Attachments

• hmv.jpg
    hmv.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi, in Brasilia -Brazil, i don't remember the name of the movie theater.
Thanks for the giveaway!

1st scifi was aliens but I was to young for cinema so it was watch on my uncles on VHS, if it has to be at cinema then it was independence day at the Odeon in Hull.

Completely fantastic giveaway :D #bestweekever

Flight of the Navigator at the cinema in East Grinstead, West Sussex

Thanks for another give away @Naughtius Maximus

It's hard to remember the first one that I saw in a cinema.
It may have been Independence Day in Kirkcaldy.
I remember seeing it on the day of release and there being a lot of hype, so the queue came out of the building and down the side street.
It was a good crowd as every one cheered and clapped when the dog jumps out of the way of an explosion in the underpass.
Great cinema experience overall!

Thanks for the great give away.

E.T. I was 7 at the time and it was a dodgy version at a holiday camp in Dawlish Warren, Devon. At the same time as the cinema release.

My first scifi film in cinema is Twister--Famous Player Cinema somewhere in Toronto..

Cheers for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.