Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Prize donated by @roseart

pic1.JPG
pic2.JPG

Answer the following question to enter:

What's your thought about the new Ghostbusters movie coming in 2016?

Winner will be announced on 1st March. Shipping payed by roseart.

-

And the winner is @Lucky101 , Congratulations! :)

I would also like to thank you all so much for your participation in this give-away! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway.

As for my thoughts on the new film. I feel it's a mistake. If they could've got the original cast back then I'd be on board, but when Harold Ramis passed (RIP) they should have binned the idea.

Reactions: herpderp
It be classic to bring back the original cast, but extremely sad for Harold Ramis, RIP. The film should be dedicated to him.

It be classic to bring back the original cast, but extremely sad for Harold Ramis, RIP. The film should be dedicated to him.

Way i see it no original cast no new ghostbusters. How they have got away with a female cast is beyond me just wont work.

Thanks for the giveaway

I will never classify a new Ghostbusters movie in the same category as the old ones. They'd have reaaaallly work hard on it. Example, the new TMNT should never have been done. Star Trek on the other hand turmed out great.

I think they should make it a straight up horror action film, rather than making it like the original comedy film cause they just gonna fail if they try to do that.

Thx for another awesome giveaway @roseart

Status
Not open for further replies.