Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Prize donated by @roseart

pic1.JPG
pic2.JPG

Answer the following question to enter:

What's your thought about the new Ghostbusters movie coming in 2016?

Winner will be announced on 1st March. Shipping payed by roseart.

-

And the winner is @Lucky101 , Congratulations! :)

I would also like to thank you all so much for your participation in this give-away! :)

Last edited:
Really cool print!

I'm excited for a new Ghostbusters movie but I believe it's either gonna be amazing and completely fresh or it's gonna suck big time. I don't think there's middle ground for this one.

Also, they have to include Bill Murray one way or another. They simply have to!
bill-murray-ghostbusters.gif

Reactions: herpderp
Don't mind hte all girl cast, but not thrilled with the pick of writer/director. I wasn't a fan of the Bridesmades and clones there-of. Not really into that humor. I think they could have picked a better cast, like:
Sarah Silverman
6a00d8341c562c53ef015437003db6970c-250wi

Whitney Cummings
Whitney_Bio_WhitneyCummings_Whitney_500x500.jpg

Wanda Sykes
wanda-sykes-2.jpg

kristen schaal
bc6f46beb9165f58b1a57ff88231c48f.jpg

Awesome giveaway :woot:

First thought was no need and meh but im excited to see what they did with it. But for me its a stand alone and got nothing to do with the classic

Reactions: herpderp and harry
Stunning print!! :thumbs: As for the new film, I'm not a fan of the idea. I love 1 & 2, just don't think a new version is needed.

Thanks very much for the opportunity! :D

Great giveaway!! Love the prize.

I'm not really feeling the sound of the new film to be honest. Nothing will ruin the original anyway.

I'm for it, but worried for it. It has some great cast members, and then others in not too fond of.
Let's see how this goes!

Thannks for the giveaway!

Totally against it. Rebooting the whole thing is a terrible idea. I'm not against female Ghostbusters, but having a whole team of female Ghostbusters is wrong. It should be a mixture.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I don't think its going to be any good, Just like The Heat and Bridesmaids, its that kind of manufactured ''humor'' that just falls flat and feels embarrassing to watch. I hope they prove me wrong though :)

Last edited:
LOVE the idea! Really looking forward to see if they manage too keep up the greatness of the original movies!:)

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'm really worried they are going to ruin a classic....This is how I looked after hearing about the release
sq0boj.gif

Not too sure about the new movie, in some ways I think it's a good idea and in others I think its a bad idea. It being all female seems kinda forced and not necessary ... why not just make it a group of mixed genders? I am not saying "OMFG female ghostbusters no thanks!", more like I am saying "Why?"

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.