(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Face/Off Blu-Fans Limited Steelbook [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN!

Here is your opportunity to win one of the 'coolest' Steelbooks released to date! I am donating this to Ninja Week 2014.

To get you in the mood for action, check out our official Youtube video for this release below:

Actual pictures: (Thanks to Domalorite)

Contest: To win this bad boy, tell us who your favorite on-screen villain of all time is, and why.

Have fun and good luck-enjoy Ninja Week 2014 at hidefninja.com!:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Greatest On Screen Villan To Breathe Hands Down My Favorite!!!!:bow::bow::bow: he is truely the best joker character not takeing anything away from jack Nicholson's original one heath ledger legendary performance was so groundbreaking and real it made everyone believe he really was the joker r.i.p to an ICON!!!!!!

1zfsux0.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway

Last edited:
another mega awesome giveaway

images

Just an awesome character and Heath played him so well

Hannibal Lector...cause Damn He Could Cook

image.jpg

Great top giveaway..thanks:thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Joker in the Dark Knight. Heath Ledger was just superb, can't see anyone ever topping his performance :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the give-away DB ;) !

Walter White - Breaking Bad. Because he was nuanced, and his evolution was credible and spectacular.

Again another one for Darth Vader!
I remember as a young boy being scared of his breathing and dark outfit. Also great that my Son has the same love / hate. Remember taking my son to Jedi training in Orlando, where the kids get a chance to fight him. My wife said, do you want to fight Darth Vader. Well yes !

Sardo Numspa

2137354,vADbWDL43NRAF3Y53Z1Pp1Z76LkGhMHep_p_6W7601FwpWgi6UYEvgJgPeOS3%2BTzP7qqwCcLyODdR79920XjOw%3D%3D.jpg

Just loved 'The Golden Child' when I was younger and didn't want to name one of the usual suspects.

Sardo Numspaa: You've no idea who I am, have you?

Chandler Jarrell: Yes. You're Sardo Numsie. Ha-ha-ha. Look, I don't care who you are. I do care that you kidnapped a little kid, though.

Sardo Numspaa: I could destroy you...

[Snaps fingers]

Sardo Numspaa: ... just like that.

Chandler Jarrell: We wouldn't want that. Listen, bring me the boy, and I'll give you the knife. And then no one will have to be destroyed...

[Snaps fingers]

Chandler Jarrell: ... jus' like that.

Thanks for the giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.