Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Entries accepted until 1pm EST Monday 2/10

logoletters3D2.png

We are excited and proud to to present a contest for one of the biggest prizes we have ever given away in the 5 year history of our community. All registered site members from the USA and Canada are eligible to win this brand new gaming console.

xbox one graphic.jpg

The participation rules are simple:

1) Between February 3 and February 10th contribute 10 useful posts to our Video Gaming area. Any 'spammy' posts will not be counted.

2) Be sure you post in this thread your HDN username, and your location (state/region and country is sufficient). You can do this before or after you post in the Video Gaming forum at hidefninja.com-just don't forget to do so, as that will complete your entry. In addition, we ask that with your username, and location, you list your top 5 favorite video games of all time (any console).

3) We will double check your profile, once the contest ends to ensure that you have decided to contributed as requested.

We reserve the right to disqualify incomplete entries.

General rules:

Once Ninja Week 2014 ends, we will randomly select a winner and contact you for your shipping details. The winner will be announced at hidefninja.com, but your details will be kept private.

No purchase is necessary to enter. Any purchase does not increase your chances of winning.

Thanks for being part of the community at hidefninja.com, the # 1 Steelbook site on the net!

HDN Staff

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by a moderator:
CyberAthlete

Chicago, IL (USA)

Console Games:
1. Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
2. Contra III (SNES)
3. Resident Evil 1 & 2 (PS1)
4. Double Dragon 2 (NES)
5. Soul Calibur (Dreamcast)

PC Games
1. Unreal Tournament (1999)
2. Deus Ex (2000)
3. Thief: The Dark Project
4. Street Fighter II (Arcade)
5. League of Legends

Honorable mentions: Diablo 1 and 2, Need for speed 3, Quake 2

Last edited:
Che

Milwaukee, WI(USA)

1.God of War Series
2.Uncharted Series
3.Sonic the Hedgehog
4.NBA 2K Series
5.Batman Arkham Series

I'm a bit late to this party, so I might have to be DQ'd. I really want to play Ryse: Son of Rome. So, 10 posts are going to have to happen tonight.lol. Good luck to all and congrats to winner.

Chicago, IL

1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Gran Turismo 6
3. Arkham Asylum
4. Arkham City
5. Arkham Origins

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Thanks for the giveaways HDN!

John Wayne
Texas, USA

Top 5 games of all time.

1) Twisted Metal (PS1)
2) Donkey Kong (NES)
3) Tony Hawk Pro Skater (N64)
4) Super Smash Bros. (N64
5) COD 4 (Xbox 360)

thanks for the giveaway...Pfeffer in Detmold, Germany

Top 5 favorite Games would be

Call of Duty (at the moment Ghosts)
Mortal Kombat Series
Batman Arkham City
Grand Theft Auto V
Uncharted Collection

Thanks

Brilliant, just brilliant giveaway (might not get around to the 10 posts to complete the entry but ill try!!!).

Jason Bourne, BC, Canada reporting for duty :D

Top 5 games:
1) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
2) Uncharted (all of them, lol)
3) Hitman (all of them again!)
4) Super Mario Bros
5) Street Fighter

You mean call of duty 4? :p

Definitely a top game. It changed everything.

Kappa250

1 uncharted
2 uncharted2
3 uncharted 3
4 tombraider 2013
5 the last of us

All new games but there are fantastic games

Wow, thanks everyone..I'm basically speechless :emb: just got home from seeing the lego movie and the first thing I did was log on the laptop to check steelbook section :). The movie place was handing out pokemon cards from the new pokemon x/y deck and I thought today was my lucky day haha.

Congrats! Now dont play too many games and forget about us here at HDN ;)

I'm 100% sure I won't forget about HDN the community here and is really awesome and the best place to come for knowledge about steelbooks and blu-ray collectables alike.

Awesome ninja week and congrats to those that won other things. Thanks for holding this special event, I am glad to be part of this community =)

Status
Not open for further replies.