[Winner chosen] Star Wars The Force Awakens REY Print + Star Trek Print

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens_-_The_Scavenger_-_By_John_Keaveney-Bottleneck_Gallery_Copyright16x20_LR_1024x1024.jpg

Star-Trek-Into-Darkness+REGULAR.tif

2 prints for 1 winner donated by @roseart .... Answer this are you a trekkie ? or a bigger Star Wars Fan ... if Star Wars who is your favorite character?

Oh man, if I win anything this Ninja Week, please let it be that Rey poster! :wow: :drool:

Definitely Star Wars for me... it's my main love in life. :happy:

As for my favourite character, I couldn't possibly pick... Luke, Han and Leia are all great in their own way. Artoo and Threepio were always my favourites as a kid. But then Darth Vader is my all-time favourite villain, so it's a tough choice! :ohno:

Thanks for the cool prizes @roseart. :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: roseart
Definitely Star Wars. Favorite is a strong tie between Boba Fett and Darth Vader.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!!

I like both, but Star Wars might be my pick. My favourite character is Leia.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Star Wars definitely! I do like the new Star Trek movies, but that really doesnt make me a trekkie does it ;)

Fav character is and always will be Luke Skywalker. Everybody wanted to be Luke when I was a kid

Star wars, I always like storm troopers don't know why I once bought 100+ stormtrooper figures to make an army

Thank you for the giveaway. #bestweekever #ninjaweek

Though I love both, I think my inner Trekkie wins out. Mainly because there is just more to it with the amount of TV series and movies that there has been. Though, Star Wars is catching up.
Either way my favourite Trek characters are pretty much anything to do with the Klingons, and Star Wars character is Vader, and he just got more badass in Rogue One!

Status
Not open for further replies.