(WINNER CHOSEN!) SWEET Candy Give-Away!!!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello NINJAS! To Continue this AWESOME Launch Party, I'll be hosting this Unique and One-of-a-kind Give-Away! :thumbs: THANKS again to all the EPIC Mods/Staff Members! @apsmith21 @digitalbabe @Wreck

CandyStore.jpg

I hope you've all had your Dental check up.... because this thread is gonna get SWEET! :naughty: As you all know by now, I'm also theCandy :cool: Man! :sing: "Come with me. And you'll be. In a world, of Pure imagination..." :sing: LOL! I'm not gonna sing that Song! :p

To the Winner of this Give-Away I will be offering a box of Goodies!!! I will Pay for everything (the cost of the Candies and the Shipping! ;)) This is also my way of showing my excitement and gratitude towards Winning my Challenge Coin!!! :thumbs:

full

To Enter:

Tell me your favorite Willy Wonka scene and why? And tell me how old
you were when you 1st saw it!

or /and

Photoshop my head onto a pic (of a scene/or of a character) of the movie!!! LOL! :LOL: :rofl:

Here's an Example: :D
LOL! Golden Ticket!.jpg

Here are some of my Face templates! :p
Constipated_Face1.jpg Ugly_Fart_Face2.jpg Fu--ing WOW_Face3.jpg Gonna_Slap YOU_Face4.jpg Dumb_Face5.jpg

Winner will be
selected via Random.org and the Give-Away will conclude on 8/8/14! :thumbs:

Enjoy my friends! :naughty: ;) :woot: :emb: And HAVE FUN!!! :wacky:

*List of Participants:

1. Towser
2. KD Scorp
3. denizen
4. cooey
5. Kuzco
6. kbr1656
7. Flip
8. pdbluray
9. dv8mad
10. meaner
11. whysoserious?
12. mnementh
13. Ricardo13
14. PKAVFC
15. Man on Wire
16. galareta2332
17. Jericho
18. @tridon *WINNER*
19. PunkNinja
20. Bluprint
21. Nyrvana

Last edited:
Nice job, Cowboy. Pick the one guy who says he's trying to watch his figure. :confused::hilarious:

I'd just like to thank Franky, his beautiful wife and their kick-ass Cowboy for clearly rigging this event so I could take home all of the sugar. :thumbs:

Now it's just a matter of waiting for the postman. In the meantime...

dancefatty.gif

Nice job, Cowboy. Pick the one guy who says he's trying to watch his figure. :confused::hilarious:

I'd just like to thank Franky, his beautiful wife and their kick-ass Cowboy for clearly rigging this event so I could take home all of the sugar. :thumbs:

Now it's just a matter of waiting for the postman. In the meantime...

dancefatty.gif
@tridon It's about DAMN time! :angry: :p I was beginning to think you didn't want the prize! Cowboy was ready to pick another winner! :naughty:

LOL! Damn Ken... you're one SEXY BASTARD!!! :drool: :D

Your BOX full of GOODIES is ready to be shipped! It'll be on it's way to you 1st thing tomorrow morning!!!! Make sure to share with the wife! :emb:

Kens Box of Goodies!.JPG

When you receive it, share pics here on this thread!;) :thumbs:

Always trying to bribe me into sharing photos of myself. Oh, Franky... you dirty man, you. ;)

Looks AWESOME, bud! My brother will be all over those Tabasco Jelly Bellies like a fly on crap! :rofl:

Sorry 'bout the delay... Took the weekend off from the Internet. Thanks to you and your family for the win! :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Always trying to bribe me into sharing photos of myself. Oh, Franky... you dirty man, you. ;)

Looks AWESOME, bud! My brother will be all over those Tabasco Jelly Bellies like a fly on crap! :rofl:

Sorry 'bout the delay... Took the weekend off from the Internet. Thanks to you and your family for the win! :thumbs:
@tridon Sometimes getting a break from the internet is a MUST!!! I completely understand! ;) No worries about the delay! :cool:

"Always trying to bribe me into sharing photos of myself. Oh, Franky... you dirty man, you. ;)" LOL! This one is still my favorite pic! :rofl: :LOL: :wacky: :D
IMG_0708.jpg

:p

Reactions: tridon
The Candyman delivers! :woot:

1.JPG

1.JPG

Lookin' good!

4.JPG

AWESOME! :D

5.JPG

Thanks for the sweet Kong collectibles, bud! :thumbs:

6.JPG

Penny can have the Jelly Bellies, but she better stay the **** away from my Gansitos! :angry:

7.JPG

Penny, I mean it...

8.JPG

Enjoy my goodies I shall. Get fatter I will. :wow:

9.JPG

Do I have to call you that? I mean, isn't it enough that you already have your wife call you that in bed? :naughty::LOL:

10.JPG

DAMN YOU, PENNY!!! :mad:

Thanks, @bloodsnake007! At the moment, this box is in my closet, well-hidden from my wife. Still debating whether I want to share or not. :p

...maybe I'll just keep the Gansitos hidden. ;)

CANDY_zps10c70e79.gif

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
@tridon :rofl: :woot: :cool: That's fu**ing EPIC!!! :thumbs: Those pics, brilliant... I LOVE it!!!!! Enjoy your Goodies my friend! Especially the Kong items! ;) Tell Penny to be afraid of those DAMN Jelly Beans EEK! Cowboy "accidentally" ate one and he almost choked... poor little bastard! :emb: And the candies you don't want or care for... I guess you can share those with the wife! :p

Do I have to call you that? I mean, isn't it enough that you already have your wife call you that in bed? :naughty::LOL:
YES YOU DO! :naughty: :cool:
Walter-White-Stud-Muffin.LOL!.jpg

LMFAO!!! :woot: :D :LOL: :rofl:

Reactions: PKAVFC and tridon
Ken's review of Franky's Candy-Box! :thumbs:

King Kong Collectibles - 6/5, obviously. :naughty:
Gansitos - 5/5
Snickers - 5/5
Hershey Bar - 5/5
Japanese Cocktail Peanuts - 5/5
Canel's - 4/5 - the cinnamon gum knocks off a star :p
de la Rosa - 3/5 - the wife hated it, but I enjoyed it! ;)
Duvalin - 3/5 -tasty, but sooooo sugary :wtf:
Vero Mango - 1/5 - oh, man... people eat that?!?! :LOL:
PicaGomas - 1/5 - straight up, they taste like :stinkyfeet:

I guess I'm just too Canadian to truly appreciate a mango-flavoured sucker covered in chilis. :rofl:

You'll notice that nothing received a 0/5 because the gesture is still appreciated. Thanks again, @bloodsnake007! I guess I'll have to hunt down some Canadian sweets for you! :)

Ken's review of Franky's Candy-Box! :thumbs:

King Kong Collectibles - 6/5, obviously. :naughty:
Gansitos - 5/5
Snickers - 5/5
Hershey Bar - 5/5
Japanese Cocktail Peanuts - 5/5
Canel's - 4/5 - the cinnamon gum knocks off a star :p
de la Rosa - 3/5 - the wife hated it, but I enjoyed it! ;)
Duvalin - 3/5 -tasty, but sooooo sugary :wtf:
Vero Mango - 1/5 - oh, man... people eat that?!?! :LOL:
PicaGomas - 1/5 - straight up, they taste like :stinkyfeet:

I guess I'm just too Canadian to truly appreciate a mango-flavoured sucker covered in chilis. :rofl:

You'll notice that nothing received a 0/5 because the gesture is still appreciated. Thanks again, @bloodsnake007! I guess I'll have to hunt down some Canadian sweets for you! :)
@tridon DAMN Canadians! :angry: They can't handle Mexican Sweets... too SPICY for you?! :naughty: LOL! :rofl: I'm glad you enjoyed the Gansitos!!! They're fu**ing DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :drool:

I'll be looking forward to taste Canada's Best! ;) :D

canadian%2Bchocolate%2Bcandy%2Bbars.jpg