(WINNER CHOSEN!) SWEET Candy Give-Away!!!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello NINJAS! To Continue this AWESOME Launch Party, I'll be hosting this Unique and One-of-a-kind Give-Away! :thumbs: THANKS again to all the EPIC Mods/Staff Members! @apsmith21 @digitalbabe @Wreck

CandyStore.jpg

I hope you've all had your Dental check up.... because this thread is gonna get SWEET! :naughty: As you all know by now, I'm also theCandy :cool: Man! :sing: "Come with me. And you'll be. In a world, of Pure imagination..." :sing: LOL! I'm not gonna sing that Song! :p

To the Winner of this Give-Away I will be offering a box of Goodies!!! I will Pay for everything (the cost of the Candies and the Shipping! ;)) This is also my way of showing my excitement and gratitude towards Winning my Challenge Coin!!! :thumbs:

full

To Enter:

Tell me your favorite Willy Wonka scene and why? And tell me how old
you were when you 1st saw it!

or /and

Photoshop my head onto a pic (of a scene/or of a character) of the movie!!! LOL! :LOL: :rofl:

Here's an Example: :D
LOL! Golden Ticket!.jpg

Here are some of my Face templates! :p
Constipated_Face1.jpg Ugly_Fart_Face2.jpg Fu--ing WOW_Face3.jpg Gonna_Slap YOU_Face4.jpg Dumb_Face5.jpg

Winner will be
selected via Random.org and the Give-Away will conclude on 8/8/14! :thumbs:

Enjoy my friends! :naughty: ;) :woot: :emb: And HAVE FUN!!! :wacky:

*List of Participants:

1. Towser
2. KD Scorp
3. denizen
4. cooey
5. Kuzco
6. kbr1656
7. Flip
8. pdbluray
9. dv8mad
10. meaner
11. whysoserious?
12. mnementh
13. Ricardo13
14. PKAVFC
15. Man on Wire
16. galareta2332
17. Jericho
18. @tridon *WINNER*
19. PunkNinja
20. Bluprint
21. Nyrvana

Last edited:
Thanks for the AWESOME pic Mr. Scott Tenorman! But now I feel embarrassed, like if I have DAMN pubes on my face! :emb:
ScottTenormanMustDie05.gif

No it's King Kong growing on Cartman's chin. :wtf:
That is pubes glued on Cartman's face that he bought. He's pretending to be "Kris Kristofferson from the IRS.
F@#king hilarious episode.

Last edited:
@apsmith21 @digitalbabe @Wreck

NINJAS!!! The time has come! :naughty: This GIVE-AWAY has come to an END!!! :thumbs: I was about to use Random.org to select the winner, but my wife came up with an awesome way to do so! ;) She decided to let our Dog Cowboy pick the winner! :cool:

So she cut out a bunch of little hearts and the 1st one that got stuck onto his wet nose... BAM! That's the winner! :)

And the WINNER is... #18! @tridon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

CONGRATS Ken!!! And THANKS to everyone that participated in my unique Give-Away! I've enjoyed this so much, YOU guys and gals are FU**ING AWESOME! ;) I will host this same Give-Away once again come NINJA WEEK 2015!!!!! :notworthy:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL: :rofl: You crack me up @Ricker! We didn't glue it to his nose, it was tape! :emb: We had to make the paper stay on his nose long enough to take the pic!!! :wacky: Poor Cowboy, he hated it! :naughty: :p

Cowboy looks he's half asleep, still dreaming of those bone shaped doggy treats.
I don't think he'll care even if you tape a pickup truck to his nose. Too busy dreaming. :hilarious:
@PunkNinja Dreaming of doggy puntang! :naughty: LOL! :rofl: The little bastard didn't want to get up from the bed when we placed the heart shaped papers infront of him! :p After awhile we tricked him by rubbing a treat over the papers... that did the trick! ;) 1st one to stick to his nose was the winner! This was a fun idea for a draw... I might continue to use this method for future Give-Aways! :thumbs:

• Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja