[WINNER CHOSEN] Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets - Blu-ray SteelBook Box Set - GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Since I have a few editions, I've decided to give this box set away. SteelBook, Amaray and Vinyl are still sealed.

How to enter? Click on the "like" button of this post and reply below.

Winner pays shipping.

The set includes 4K + 3D + 2D Blu-ray + DVD + Bonus disc in Blu-ray including more than 1h30 of additional contents to discover more about The universe of Alpha.

Double vinyl of the original soundtrack, includes 23 titles.

Exclusive lithograph signed Jean-Claude Mézières, limited edition and numbered. Collector postcards featuring the final drawings of the characters and their final versions. A documentary about the shooting of Valerian.

But I'm keeping the book. :p

61Gt0u6BA2L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Since I have a few editions, I've decided to give this box set away. SteelBook, Amaray and Vinyl are still sealed.

Winner pays shipping.

The set includes 4K + 3D + 2D Blu-ray + DVD + Bonus disc in Blu-ray including more than 1h30 of additional contents to discover more about The universe of Alpha.

Exclusive lithograph signed Jean-Claude Mézières, limited edition and numbered. Collector postcards featuring the final drawings of the characters and their final versions. A documentary about the shooting of Valerian.

View attachment 497357

Very kind gesture sir, would love a chance for this one

Winner pays shipping.

View attachment 497357
Stunning edition