[Winner chosen] Win $50 HDN Summer Movie Giveaway # 1[April] at hidefninja.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
summer-movie-giveaway-.jpg

Winner chosen: Metal Hunter post 80 via random.org

Hello ninjas!

To celebrate the summer movie season and highlight Steelbooks and limited editions from around the world, we are celebrating collectibles by giving away $50 towards any item at Amazon.co.jp in April, May, June and July!

The rules are simple-if you you choose an item where the cost and shipping exceeds $50, you can simply Paypal us the difference. The item can be a Steelbook, Limited Edition, standard Blu-ray, or anything else you choose-as long as the item can be shipped to your location.

Each giveaway will run for 4 weeks,and I will notify you via tag in this thread, and via pm to claim your prize. All you have to do is share what movie you're looking forward to this summer in your reply!

If you're new to collecting you can check out all kinds of cool Limited Editions from around the world here.

Share your summer movie reviews and collectibles news:

Movies/TV (share reviews, post and share new shows)

Video Gaming/Limited Editions

Collectibles, Comics and more

Music, Media and Tech

Home Theater

All forums

Good luck all!
DB/HDN Staff
hdnlogo265.png

@Drum18 @Sigill @mllNY @Apollon @Noodles @cooey @tridon

Attachments

• summer-flicks-meme.png
    summer-flicks-meme.png
    569 KB · Views: 17,963
Last edited:
Captain America A Civil War should be cool. I love action hero movies.
Batman vs. Superman - Pure curiosity.
Independence Day 2 - Kind of want to see it :D
Allegiant because Shailene Woodley :drool:
Doctor Strange because Cumberbatch is one hell of a good actor!
Me Before You - have a feeling it's gonna be a fantastic film.
Now You See Me 2 - because I enjoyed the first one so much.
Inferno - Tom Hanks - the best actor in the world.
Sully - Biography but mainly because of Tom Hanks :D
(Mainly anything that has Tom Hanks in it - I'd watch)
10 Cloverfield Lane - could be a fun after midnight watch :)
Snowden - Woodley again :)
Eddie the Eagle - because I know I'll pmsl :hilarious:
The Nice Guys - most likely a fun movie to watch - kind of hope it's similar to Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang - I had a blast watching the latter.

There are a few more but these are the main ones I'm very much looking forward to watching.

Aside from being excited for Civil War and Suicide Squad, one movie I'm really looking for is Kubo and The Two Strings. I have simply loved every movie Laika has produced and I'm really excited to see what they do next!

I feel like I'm one of the few excited for Independence Day 2. I like where they are taking the story of mankind incorporating alien technology into society and also looking forward to a great action movie.

Since BvS is already released, can't count it. Next on the list is...

JASON BOURNE!!!

Suicide Squad/Civil War are right after it :)

Wow great giveaway I'd have to say Civil War (Honourable mentions for Suicide Squad, Jason Bourne, X-Men Apocalpse & TMNT 2)

The film I'm looking forward to the most this summer is Suicide Squad. The trailer was awesome!

Thanks for this great giveaway :woot:

Just at the moment the most I'm looking forward to is Jungle Book 3D, I'm going on Friday. It's my favorite Disney and the trailer looks awesome :drool:

The movie I'm the most excited for is of course Suicide Squad. The Trailer got me so excited and DC > Marvel :rolleyes:

And also:
The Neon Demon - New Refn, enough said :notworthy:
Star Trek Beyond - I loved the last two, hope its any good
Warcraft - Trailer looks stunning, I really hope this will be awesome
The Huntsman: Winter's War - Yes I said it. I loved the first one. Fantasy and Sci Fi gets me very easy
The BFG - Spielberg involved, Fantasy, Yes!
Ghostbusters - I don't know what to expect but at least its a new Ghostbusters movie :woot:
Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children - NEW BURTON :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: (but not sure if the release is a summer release)

Last edited:
Reactions: lolwut and harry
Definitely looking forward to X-Men. Bryan Singer has handled the franchise beautifully so far and I'd expect this to be no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.