[WINNER CHOSEN] Zootopia BluFans Lenti Edition (SteelBook Give-away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
image-jpeg.283975

So pleased to bring you this in cooperation with BluFans as I absolutely adore this movie!

This is for the Lenti edition only!!

What is your favorite part of a blufans edition? They come with a lot of swag at times so what do you like most about their editions?

answer that for a chance to win!

I love the details they put into each edition and that they mostly release great looking WEA steelbooks!!:thumbs:

Thanks for this great giveaway,

Michael

Thanks for this ga. I don't own any blufans yet,but I really like when they give a movie a WEA treatment+ the slipcovers

Last edited:
WEA is a real draw with Blufans. They really put in the effort to give collectors that little bit more! :thumbs:

Thanks! =)

My favourite blufans release is the Rocket and Groot Guardians of the Galaxy lenticular, I love blufans lenticulars, they are second only to Novamedia in terms of quality and clarity and Rocket and Groot lenti is a prime example of this!

thanks for the give away!

The WEA art and the lenticular slips. I love the art cards as well. The fact that they take the time to acquire such exclusive art has always been astounding to me.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Thank you for another chance of winning a great item.

I'd say the best thing about Blufans is the WEA artwork on the steels. And the lenti slips are pretty great too!

Thanks for the AWESOME Giveaway :thumbs:

My favourite above all is the slip (whether a Lenti or finishing)...The Steel is the buying factor - WEA

Status
Not open for further replies.