[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Ninjas Helping Ninjas Giveaway!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN - SEE POST NUMBER #188

Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow Ninjas :thumbs:

I've got the following steelbooks up for grabs (for free) - but only for the helpful ninjas out there!

DSC_0001.JPG

(ALL SEALED)

1) Snow White and the Huntsman TW
2) The Avengers (VMB) FS
3) TDKR SG with gifts
4) Jack Reacher UK (2nd print) - Thanks to Monkey King :)
5) Battle Royale UK
6) Taken 2 TW
7) The Hunger Games UK - Thanks to Apollon
8) Toy Story 3 (Ironpack) USA (empty, no discs)
9) Cinderella (VMB) USA (empty, no discs)
10) Cars 2 (VMB) USA (empty, no discs)

Entry details:

Post what kind of help you've received from another Ninja - someone who went out their way to help a fellow member.

(This could be sending something at cost, sourcing a collectable/steelbook/digibook/anything item from a shop for you, giving you advice etc etc)

**It's the NOMINATED ninja that could win, not the one nominating**

Bonus Round

1x Ninja who is taking part in the World War Z ES Group Buy (30 posts needed) will receive their copy FREE. Entries for bonus close on 13th October.
BONUS ROUND WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED HERE

Rules:
  1. Anyone can enter
    [*] You can nominate up to TWO people, but they have to be in separate posts to count (otherwise it will be ignored)
  2. It's the NOMINATED ninja that could win, not the one nominating
  3. The winners will be picked randomly via random.org according to post number
  4. The winners pick which steel they'd like - 1st come 1st served ;)
  5. The winners are responsible for shipping costs. (see spoiler)
    [*] I will randomly check some of the entries to ensure no white lies are being told ;)
  6. The Bonus winner will be picked randomly via random.org according to GB post number
  7. Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize otherwise it will go to the next random person

Entries will close Sunday 20th October @ 18:00 (UK time!). The winner(s) will be picked at random...and announced between 20:00-21:00 the same evening :scat:

Shipping costs:
Shipping (1 steel, tracked): £4.10 UK 1st class or £3.70 2nd (RM) | £10.25 to Europe | £12.50 to ROW (rest of world)

Shipping (1 steel, NON tracked): £3 UK | £4.95 to Europe | £7.50 to ROW (rest of world)

If the above isn't your thing you can always become a Premium Ninja for life by joining HERE :)

Cheers all and remember to always lookout for your fellow ninja :hidefninja: (it's like Karma, but way cooler)

David :thumbs:

Nominees so far: (A-Z)

adrenaline78 x3
Antman x3
apsmith21 x2
ash333
bantha11
Bidou x4
BigBlizz
bigfub
Biscuitnoir x6
Blackberry
bobafettish66
bloodsnake007
Bluprint
BluRoo98 (was Hd2blu)
bluraysteel x9
Carllenc
Chandler_90
Che x2
Choi Chungkwon x2
Cooey x2
Cudzndrips
DADDYCOOL187 x2
Digitalbabe x3
Drum18 x4
Evil
Flip x3
Fork
Frankfish44 x3
G:Box
g0bl1nk1ng
Homeboxoffice
Hooch x2
HUBMUSWELL x2
irvine3008
Jlt12 x2
Kuzco x2
Le Marquis
Lutzo
Masterblaster x9
Merowinger
Mikkeli
MK50
mllNY x3
Nickforall1987
Ocielz
Pokjack290
Poncholo x5
Punkninja
Ricker x9
satanclaus x2
Slimjim24
Slinchafi
smileyx9
Snooloui x2
snsguy
Spass x3
steelbook95060 x2
Stevo (who?! :p )
StinkOfDefeat x2
sunnyx x2
Surfury
T-1000 x2
Thekingpin22uk
Tridon
Vonnie
wayne71
WKRP
Wreck x3
yurydalkou
Zero
zesty x3
Zoneism

Last edited by a moderator:
Ocielz save my world

Ocielz - my 1st helper. He help me got T2 Endoskull Limited Edition from Lionsgate's Fathers Day Promotions last year. I dont know him, BUT he save my world :scat:

#FYI, NO international shipping from Lionsgate. ONLY shipped to US & Canada

Nominated!

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
cudzndrips, he's doing some awesome group buy work. I'm waiting for Rocketeer, and he saw that I was looking for 1 jumbo steelshell in the protective cases/sleeves thread, and offered to include one for me.

I'd like to nominate Chandler_90. Almost a year ago, this guy did a Group Buy for £5 Steelbooks(Link to thread). The amount of running around he did to get copies for everyone that requested was staggering. I can't imagine that when you factor in gas and time, that this guy broke even on this endevour, but he never batted an eyelash. This guy was truly my first glimpse of just how generous ninjas can be (just take at look at Naughtius' avalanche of giveaways lately for a more current example...).

Last edited by a moderator:
I nominate DADDYCOOL187.

When I joined at HDN a few months ago, I came across the GB for Terminator Salvation (SE), and as I was at something like 17 forum posts at that time, I posted a wistful comment in the thread about it being out of my reach.

DADDYCOOL187 sent me a PM, offering to help in acquiring the steel (the eBay seller only shipped within UK). I sent my "Yes, please" with profuse thanks and a few days later he got back to me telling that he had shipped the steelbook to me and itemised the costs.

At that point, I had two months at HDN and zero trader feedback. It was mighty kind of him to help a total newcomer. That very much made me feel like being a part of the HDN community right from the beginning - won't be forgotten! :scat:

I could also nominate a certain N.M. from the UK, but I don't think this would be the right thread for that :D

Thank you, David, for this thread - a great idea!

There's too many to nominate (and you all know who you are, I appreciate you all!!)

But I will pick spass. For the simple fact that I missed both Aladdin and Finding Nemo at Zavvi and he was quick to reply and sent me both, at cost. Quick and easy and a great guy! :D

Maybe I'll nominate one more again soon... If bloodsnake007 keeps up with what he's doing right now for me he'll defiantly get a spot! Amazing dude. :hilarious:

StinkOfDefeat for sourcing Piranha CA for me.

surfury for being a gem and dispatching my Wreck It Ralph BluFans copies early to make sure they arrived before my little one was born (which still hasn't happened by the way :D)

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
I nominate: bobafettish66

He took the time to make the well thought out Wreck-it Ralph mock up, and kept pushing it even when it seemed there was no chance in hell of it changing. And with a lot of backing from fellow ninja's and mods, the artwork changed. I've now ordered a copy and i'm very happy. The best moment on this site since I joined over a year ago and it's given me a lot more respect for Zavvi. It's things like that that made me join and gets me excited.

And I think he deserves something for that.

He's also helped me out with a lot of steelbooks, including traveling a fair distance at his own expense.

Reactions: dfoles
I nominate:-

Spass - who very kindly offered his services to help me acquire Norway's edition of Prometheus. Which is now proudly displayed on my top shelf. Thank's again Spass. :thumbs:

I'd like to nominate Ricker! (I know he's a mod) However....

Rick's really gone above and beyond the call of duty to get me a Man of Steel walmart magnet and blu-ray.

If anyone knows it's a real pain in the ass to obtain one of these if you live outside the US, as you need to have a US postal address. Which I don't, so thanks for all your help buddy, give this guy a steel!