[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Ninjas Helping Ninjas Giveaway!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN - SEE POST NUMBER #188

Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow Ninjas :thumbs:

I've got the following steelbooks up for grabs (for free) - but only for the helpful ninjas out there!

DSC_0001.JPG

(ALL SEALED)

1) Snow White and the Huntsman TW
2) The Avengers (VMB) FS
3) TDKR SG with gifts
4) Jack Reacher UK (2nd print) - Thanks to Monkey King :)
5) Battle Royale UK
6) Taken 2 TW
7) The Hunger Games UK - Thanks to Apollon
8) Toy Story 3 (Ironpack) USA (empty, no discs)
9) Cinderella (VMB) USA (empty, no discs)
10) Cars 2 (VMB) USA (empty, no discs)

Entry details:

Post what kind of help you've received from another Ninja - someone who went out their way to help a fellow member.

(This could be sending something at cost, sourcing a collectable/steelbook/digibook/anything item from a shop for you, giving you advice etc etc)

**It's the NOMINATED ninja that could win, not the one nominating**

Bonus Round

1x Ninja who is taking part in the World War Z ES Group Buy (30 posts needed) will receive their copy FREE. Entries for bonus close on 13th October.
BONUS ROUND WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED HERE

Rules:
  1. Anyone can enter
    [*] You can nominate up to TWO people, but they have to be in separate posts to count (otherwise it will be ignored)
  2. It's the NOMINATED ninja that could win, not the one nominating
  3. The winners will be picked randomly via random.org according to post number
  4. The winners pick which steel they'd like - 1st come 1st served ;)
  5. The winners are responsible for shipping costs. (see spoiler)
    [*] I will randomly check some of the entries to ensure no white lies are being told ;)
  6. The Bonus winner will be picked randomly via random.org according to GB post number
  7. Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize otherwise it will go to the next random person

Entries will close Sunday 20th October @ 18:00 (UK time!). The winner(s) will be picked at random...and announced between 20:00-21:00 the same evening :scat:

Shipping costs:
Shipping (1 steel, tracked): £4.10 UK 1st class or £3.70 2nd (RM) | £10.25 to Europe | £12.50 to ROW (rest of world)

Shipping (1 steel, NON tracked): £3 UK | £4.95 to Europe | £7.50 to ROW (rest of world)

If the above isn't your thing you can always become a Premium Ninja for life by joining HERE :)

Cheers all and remember to always lookout for your fellow ninja :hidefninja: (it's like Karma, but way cooler)

David :thumbs:

Nominees so far: (A-Z)

adrenaline78 x3
Antman x3
apsmith21 x2
ash333
bantha11
Bidou x4
BigBlizz
bigfub
Biscuitnoir x6
Blackberry
bobafettish66
bloodsnake007
Bluprint
BluRoo98 (was Hd2blu)
bluraysteel x9
Carllenc
Chandler_90
Che x2
Choi Chungkwon x2
Cooey x2
Cudzndrips
DADDYCOOL187 x2
Digitalbabe x3
Drum18 x4
Evil
Flip x3
Fork
Frankfish44 x3
G:Box
g0bl1nk1ng
Homeboxoffice
Hooch x2
HUBMUSWELL x2
irvine3008
Jlt12 x2
Kuzco x2
Le Marquis
Lutzo
Masterblaster x9
Merowinger
Mikkeli
MK50
mllNY x3
Nickforall1987
Ocielz
Pokjack290
Poncholo x5
Punkninja
Ricker x9
satanclaus x2
Slimjim24
Slinchafi
smileyx9
Snooloui x2
snsguy
Spass x3
steelbook95060 x2
Stevo (who?! :p )
StinkOfDefeat x2
sunnyx x2
Surfury
T-1000 x2
Thekingpin22uk
Tridon
Vonnie
wayne71
WKRP
Wreck x3
yurydalkou
Zero
zesty x3
Zoneism

Last edited by a moderator:
My first nomination goes to o0 Deuce 0o because he did some awesome trades with me, helped me by getting some great Steelbooks I missed before and for becoming such a good friend that is always willing to help. Thanks bud!

And thanks to Naughtius Maximus for this awesome giveaway!

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
Firstly is like to nominate Spass. Recently got me a steel for cost price and sent very fast.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

As in rules I have to post twice so 2nd nomination is Masterblaster. He managed to get me the rare crackle version of clash of titans and for cost price.

Also huge thanks to Naughtius Maximus for this great idea to reward the guys who always ask for nothing in return. I know we're only allowed 2 votes but I'd like to mention Poncholo as he was a huge help in getting everyone SDCC exclusives.

Yup. So many great ninjas out there. If I had to pick one? I nominate cooey for always being willing to help out. Thanks Mate!

You can nominate up to 2 Ninja's as long as they're separate post. I know its kinda hard to choose 2, cause there's so many helpful Ninjas in this dojo.

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
2nd nomination is zesty, he does so much for the community and especially with the first HDN exclusive and also for the favor i asked him, he knows what im taking about.

Thanks buddy

My Nomination is Antman. I'm recovering from spinal surgery and he sent me through a couple of disks totally gratis. Top bloke :)

Loads of people were in the running though, including Choi, Masterblaster, Bluraysteel, DigitalBabe and of course Naughtius Maximus - Big thanks to all of you for making my time here enjoyable

Really nice to see the love!! I'll pick my two tonight.... gives me time to think about it :D

Back for my second nomination,

BLOODSNAKE007!

This dude is insane. Right now he's on a fearful and complicated journey to locate some steelbooks for me, and this man do NOT give up. Damn...

Awesome awesome dude! I don't know what to say. It's crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

First Nominated: Biscuitnoir

Nice Giveaway David (I tend to nominate you but it wouldn't make any sense, would it? :D) so my first nominate would be Biscuitnoir (MEHDI) he did the wonderful jobs brought us so many wonderful CA steelbooks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkNinja
This is hard! There's so many helpful and awesome Ninjas.

My nomination goes to Slinchafi.

He's been selling me long OOP/OOS Mondo vinyl records at cost. First it was Drive OST and now latest Maniac OST, wich is waiting for me at the post office as we speak! :scat:

He also ordered LGB for me when it went live on Kimchi 'cos I was on holiday and didn't have good eough 3G signals. Great guy is Uros! :LOL:

I'll come back later today and nominate a second great Ninja. :)

Great giveaway Maximus mate.I would also nominate you,if i could.but alas,you are yet again doing the giveaway:D.So,I would have to say Bluraysteel (Kevin).If it wasn't for this guy,and his GB's for Blufans,then most of us would not own these awesome steelbooks.thanks again mate:thumbs:

Last edited:
Bonus Round question: Must we also be nominated for that, or is that for anyone in the group buy?

Because I joined the GB awhile back... wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

This is a tough one as there are so many good ninjas out there....

My second nomination is Naughtius Maximus

Reason being for continuously running some fantastic giveaways, and even giving away BD's free of charge.

Great giveaway david :thumbs:

I wish i could nominate 3 people but here is my 1 nomination:

pokjack290

My buddy from Malaysia,:D help me so many times with my questions, and explain me when i started about the group thing and even inform me on private message when some steelbooks are back on LIVE or even at good ebay prices.

Reactions: pokjak290