[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Ninjas Helping Ninjas Giveaway!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN - SEE POST NUMBER #188

Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow Ninjas :thumbs:

I've got the following steelbooks up for grabs (for free) - but only for the helpful ninjas out there!

DSC_0001.JPG

(ALL SEALED)

1) Snow White and the Huntsman TW
2) The Avengers (VMB) FS
3) TDKR SG with gifts
4) Jack Reacher UK (2nd print) - Thanks to Monkey King :)
5) Battle Royale UK
6) Taken 2 TW
7) The Hunger Games UK - Thanks to Apollon
8) Toy Story 3 (Ironpack) USA (empty, no discs)
9) Cinderella (VMB) USA (empty, no discs)
10) Cars 2 (VMB) USA (empty, no discs)

Entry details:

Post what kind of help you've received from another Ninja - someone who went out their way to help a fellow member.

(This could be sending something at cost, sourcing a collectable/steelbook/digibook/anything item from a shop for you, giving you advice etc etc)

**It's the NOMINATED ninja that could win, not the one nominating**

Bonus Round

1x Ninja who is taking part in the World War Z ES Group Buy (30 posts needed) will receive their copy FREE. Entries for bonus close on 13th October.
BONUS ROUND WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED HERE

Rules:
  1. Anyone can enter
    [*] You can nominate up to TWO people, but they have to be in separate posts to count (otherwise it will be ignored)
  2. It's the NOMINATED ninja that could win, not the one nominating
  3. The winners will be picked randomly via random.org according to post number
  4. The winners pick which steel they'd like - 1st come 1st served ;)
  5. The winners are responsible for shipping costs. (see spoiler)
    [*] I will randomly check some of the entries to ensure no white lies are being told ;)
  6. The Bonus winner will be picked randomly via random.org according to GB post number
  7. Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize otherwise it will go to the next random person

Entries will close Sunday 20th October @ 18:00 (UK time!). The winner(s) will be picked at random...and announced between 20:00-21:00 the same evening :scat:

Shipping costs:
Shipping (1 steel, tracked): £4.10 UK 1st class or £3.70 2nd (RM) | £10.25 to Europe | £12.50 to ROW (rest of world)

Shipping (1 steel, NON tracked): £3 UK | £4.95 to Europe | £7.50 to ROW (rest of world)

If the above isn't your thing you can always become a Premium Ninja for life by joining HERE :)

Cheers all and remember to always lookout for your fellow ninja :hidefninja: (it's like Karma, but way cooler)

David :thumbs:

Nominees so far: (A-Z)

adrenaline78 x3
Antman x3
apsmith21 x2
ash333
bantha11
Bidou x4
BigBlizz
bigfub
Biscuitnoir x6
Blackberry
bobafettish66
bloodsnake007
Bluprint
BluRoo98 (was Hd2blu)
bluraysteel x9
Carllenc
Chandler_90
Che x2
Choi Chungkwon x2
Cooey x2
Cudzndrips
DADDYCOOL187 x2
Digitalbabe x3
Drum18 x4
Evil
Flip x3
Fork
Frankfish44 x3
G:Box
g0bl1nk1ng
Homeboxoffice
Hooch x2
HUBMUSWELL x2
irvine3008
Jlt12 x2
Kuzco x2
Le Marquis
Lutzo
Masterblaster x9
Merowinger
Mikkeli
MK50
mllNY x3
Nickforall1987
Ocielz
Pokjack290
Poncholo x5
Punkninja
Ricker x9
satanclaus x2
Slimjim24
Slinchafi
smileyx9
Snooloui x2
snsguy
Spass x3
steelbook95060 x2
Stevo (who?! :p )
StinkOfDefeat x2
sunnyx x2
Surfury
T-1000 x2
Thekingpin22uk
Tridon
Vonnie
wayne71
WKRP
Wreck x3
yurydalkou
Zero
zesty x3
Zoneism

Last edited by a moderator:
What to say ;) One thing: it's pretty hard to put one or two names, because most of the Ninjas met here, deserve to be nominated: Mehdi, Marc, Tony, G. , John , Sascha and I may forget some :emb:
That's why I 'm giving only one name, the first Ninja with whom I spoke, and the first that helped me :thumbs: : Antman ;) it's a pleasure to give my vote to you :thumbs:

Many thanks, pleasure to help anytime :)

@ntman©®

Reactions: Le Marquis
there are lots of members i could nominate but i can only nominate 2 so

1st i would Like to nominate Aaron (snsguy) the first person to welcome me to the community when i joined, He has helped me on countless occassions to get US Stellbooks and disney Vivas , thank you for all your help and Friendship :thumbs:

Even though i cant nominate you i would like to thank you Naughtius Maximus , i think everybody knows what a top Bloke you are Dave, your always willing to help anyone, the endless amount of giveaways you have done including this one is an amazing show of Generosity :scat: and for all the hard work put in on various groupbuys you have hosted:thumbs:

Thanks Flip! Glad to help out anytime. :D

Reactions: Flip and djprodikis
Update

I've changed the deadline to SUNDAY 20th (instead of 21st) just in case these WWZ steels arrive on release day :D

Regarding the BONUS round, the deadline to be automatically entered for a free copy of WWZ will be SUNDAY 13TH. Anyone ordering a copy via the GB after this date will NOT be entered.

Roverite + Deuce have been removed from the list. Those that voted for them may vote for someone else.

Last edited:
My 2nd nomination goes to mllNY for putting up with my USA orders, including Ebay deliveries etc :D

Special mention to zoneisim for his level headed posts ;)

My first nomination would go to Naughtius Maximus but since you run the show,
my 2 nomination goes to Kuzco for his kindness and the frienship he shows with 2 steels at cost that I'd otherwise missed !
Thanks a million to him, and for what it cost, to all the Ninjas here ! I'm new to the place but the kindness, friendship and the helping hands appear to be the norm here !
Thanks you all for that !:drool:

Bonus round - winner chosen!

Hi all,

Entries have been closed for the Bonus Round and winner has been chosen!

See below to see who will get their copy of WWZ ES steelbook FREE courtesy of myself:

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

v

v
v
v

Waboman !!!!

Congrats matey, pm me within the next few days! Thanks to everyone who's taken part of the WWZ and paid when asked to :scat::scat:

Winners of the Ninjas Helping Ninjas will be announced next sunday :)

David

Hi all,

Entries have been closed for the Bonus Round and winner has been chosen!

See below to see who will get their copy of WWZ ES steelbook FREE courtesy of myself:

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

v

v
v
v

Waboman !!!!

Congrats matey, pm me within the next few days! Thanks to everyone who's taken part of the WWZ and paid when asked to :scat::scat:

Winners of the Ninjas Helping Ninjas will be announced next sunday :)

David

Holy mackerel. This is way awesome!:LOL: Caught me completely by surprise. What a great way to end a rather dreary Monday. Thank you, David.:bow:

In Wreck We Trust!

Have to nominate the man, the myth, the legend... Wreck. What hasn't Wreck did for me that he hasn't did for countless others? The Capo is always hard at work along with the greatest staff in HD making this place a home for orphan collector's everywhere. So yeah, double salute to the boss of all bosses, my playa partna Wreck! #BJB

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus