[WINNERS CHOSEN] Aprilarrow's small gifts back to the community (Part 1)

Aprilarrow

Avenging Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 24, 2011
Singapore
Hi all, as I just passed my 2nd anniversary on HDN, so this is a little something back to all members. Kinda late, lol, this is to mark my first anniversary, I will do another in a month's time to mark my 2nd. :scat:

To take part in the giveaway, please :
1) Indicate which steel you will like (e.g. 1,3,4); and
2) Name your favourite (not necessarily most expensive etc) steelbook in your collection

Nothing to shout about, but here's what's on offer :

1) Battle Royale UK (sealed, mint)
2) Battle LA CA (unsealed, mint)
3) Book of Eli BB (sealed, mint)
4) The Fast & The Furious DE (sealed, mint)
5) Paul DE (sealed, mint)

Winners will be picked 7 days from now, using random.org, if I know how it works! Otherwise, I will ask my 6 year-old daughter (It's her birthday today, btw) to randomly pick a number...as this is my first give-away, do bear with me.

Winners to bear postage of US$10. Thank this post if you like what is happening here, and good luck!

And the winners are :

# 65 - Cityguste - Paul DE
# 53 - REAgombar - Battle Royale
# 114 - Tiger - Fast & Furious DE
# 97 - Spass - Book of Eli BB
# 3 - Pokjak290 - Battle LA CN

Last edited:
I would like 3) Book of Eli BB (sealed, mint)

and my favourite that i own is the zavvi exclusive who framed roger rabbit, i love the artwork

Hi buddy I would like to win steelbooks 2 or 3 my favourite steel in my collection at the moment has to be terminator play.com although that may change when I receive my t2 from yesasia thabks for the giveaway bud

I would really, really like to win #4 The Fast and The Furious :)

My favorite steelbook is all of them! Ok, maybe they're not ALL my favorite, it's just so hard to choose one:p I guess right now Lion King (TW) is probably my favorite :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Hi dude,

Thank you so much for this giveaway, it is very good of you :thumbs:

Out of all the steels up for grabs I would really love 'The Book of Eli(BB)' - Number 3 on the list.

My favourite steelbook in my collection so far would have to be Captain America, it really is cool as f#ck :scat:

(I would have put T2 Kimchidvd exclusive but I haven't actually received this yet ha ha :angry:)

Hey April, thanks for the awesome Give-Away!

I'm interested in 1, 3 and 5.

My favorite SB in my personal collection is Braveheart UK. The film itself packs a nostalgic and emotional significance on a personal level, and the the SB is what brought me to collecting SBs. So, yeah...it's definitely that one.

Number 3 + 5 for me im intrested in.

my favourite steel would definately be my iron man futureshop or my SDCC Sucker punch.

thanks for the giveaway