[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Lets see everyones set up.
My set up is currently in disarray. Stacks and boxes. With small old crappy shelving. Planning to rectify that hopefully in the not too distant future. I'll take pictures when done, but it probably won't happen until the next giveaway with everything I've got going on. Because that's me. Captain Funyuns. Mr. Excitement.

Reactions: GeoRattray
My set up is currently in disarray. Stacks and boxes. With small old crappy shelving. Planning to rectify that hopefully in the not too distant future. I'll take pictures when done, but it probably won't happen until the next giveaway with everything I've got going on. Because that's me. Captain Funyuns. Mr. Excitement.
By my calculations you have loads of time to get that room done and photo in within 100 pages of further discussion around media, moves and perhaps, steelbooks :thumbs:

Reactions: jaws finatic
Good morning Ninjas. What movies are we looking forward to watching this weekend?
May not be this weekend, but all the talk about movies and a school holiday coming up on the w/c 24th, I'm thinking of digging out a few horror movies and finishing up with The Company of Wolves. I need to catch up with Rings of Power as I've slipped on that, due to Andor S1, Harley Quinn S3 and House of the Dragon being more entertaining.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I haven't ordered a steelbook for this one but depending how good the film is, I might be tonight if they haven't sold out everywhere lol.
Haven't even seen what retailers have the steelbook. Who have you ordered from for this?
Zavvi. I absolutely loved the movie but I am also a huge fan of 87 North, David Leitch, Brad Pitt and this kind of movie lol. It certainly leans more towards Deadpool 2 in style than Atomic Blonde but I really liked it.

Zavvi. I absolutely loved the movie but I am also a huge fan of 87 North, David Leitch, Brad Pitt and this kind of movie lol. It certainly leans more towards Deadpool 2 in style than Atomic Blonde but I really liked it.
Just checked it out, looks a decent steelbook.
I am trying to just go with premiums but if I really enjoy a film, it doesn't take much to change my mind lol.
Do we know if there are any announced premiums on this as I imagine there is some really good art that could be used for this film?

Good morning Ninjas. What movies are we looking forward to watching this weekend?
Watched Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman yesterday. I'm pretty big into college football and the NFL so I'll mostly be watching games this weekend, unless one is a stinkburger, then it will be World War Z. Also getting a hunkering to watch a Zombieland Double Feature.