[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Spooky movie #8

I was well acquainted with this movie from the time it was released. Truly, I saw the novel everywhere I went before the movie was even out. Never saw it. Never read it.

Fast forward to the late 90's and the wifey and I are in jamaica doing Jamaican things. The beer was really cold, too. I was in a most mellow state. So I pop open a cold one, take a seat, turn on the tv, and what is just starting but The Shining. O. M. G. I was in a serious state of shock as I watched this. Holy cow, man. I felt like I was in the movie.

My wife was passed out for the entirety, but I told her I watched it and it blew my brains and she had to see. She's like "I'm not watching that". (she's more of a love story kind of girl).

It immediately became a huge favorite!

R.jpg

jack-axe.jpg

the-shining-movie-shelley-duvall-wendy-torrance.png

theshining3.jpg

shining-blood.jpg

Reactions: GeoRattray
Certainly interested to hearing your opinions on this, I've got it on a blind buy as I think I will enjoy this regardless. Have fun when you do :thumbs:
I really enjoyed the film, the first half I found to be decent but nothing special then it really picked up with things coming together so yeah, really good film that I hope gets a premium release as this is the sort of thing I want to see more of rather than a million marvel releases

I think we all deserve a huge round of applause in recognition of the historical achievement in getting past page 65, on our way to 100!!!
I didn't read, or participate, in the last 10 or so pages, but you guys kept at it, good job!

Halloween is the theme I see.

I usually watch one of the Scream movies, and something from Rob Zombie, as well as new episodes of the Walking Dead, and this year there's new material from all of these.
But one day isn't enough, I mean they drive me sick with New Years by about November 3rd, so I'm having a whole Halloween Month now.

QofD01.jpg

My #1 favorite Halloween movie is Queen of the Damned, because it's like an awesome rock musical, with tracks by Kidneythieves, Tricky, Papa Roach, Deftones, and the main character's original songs are performed by Marilyn Manson, Chester Bennington of Linkin Park, Jay Gordon of Orgy, Jonathan Davis of Korn, David Draiman of Disturbed, and Wayne Wells of Static-X.
Plus there's last Aaliyah's role, and she's perfect.

QofD03.jpg

QofD04.jpg

I didn't read, or participate, in the last 10 or so pages, but you guys kept at it, good job!

Halloween is the theme I see.

I usually watch one of the Scream movies, and something from Rob Zombie, as well as new episodes of the Walking Dead, and this year there's new material from all of these.
But one day isn't enough, I mean they drive me sick with New Years by about November 3rd, so I'm having a whole Halloween Month now.
You got Grandfathered in.

I only share this because I've mentioned her exploits before, but my sweet Casey girl, rather: The Ninja Kitty, has taken off for Rainbow Bridge. Her exploits were many, but I'll never forget till the day I'm dead and buried how she, as a little kitty, saw a dog 3 times her size charging me, and like a lightning bolt she was on him in my defense. As she was racing to intercede I remember screaming out "Oh No!!" because I was sure he'd rip her to pieces. Not so fast, said Casey the Ninja, as she took him down like a...a.. well, a Ninja, and stood there defiant. She was my constant companion, followed me everywhere, and actually came when called, and followed when instructed. Whenever a package showed up, she had to be there with me to investigate. Watching a movie, she's right there by me. Looks for steels. Right there. Beyond a mere feline, she was tough as nails, but more loving than anyone could ever dream. I'm heartbroken and crushed, guys. I just told the wife that our house feels dead. Of course, she's sobbing. The bible has mention of animals in heaven, and I can assure you that if so, when I get there, we'll be the happiest two Ninja's in the Heavenlies.
IMG_20170826_214330.jpg

I only share this because I've mentioned her exploits before, but my sweet Casey girl, rather: The Ninja Kitty, has taken off for Rainbow Bridge. Her exploits were many, but I'll never forget till the day I'm dead and buried how she, as a little kitty, saw a dog 3 times her size charging me, and like a lightning bolt she was on him in my defense. As she was racing to intercede I remember screaming out "Oh No!!" because I was sure he'd rip her to pieces. Not so fast, said Casey the Ninja, as she took him down like a...a.. well, a Ninja, and stood there defiant. She was my constant companion, followed me everywhere, and actually came when called, and followed when instructed. Whenever a package showed up, she had to be there with me to investigate. Watching a movie, she's right there by me. Looks for steels. Right there. Beyond a mere feline, she was tough as nails, but more loving than anyone could ever dream. I'm heartbroken and crushed, guys. I just told the wife that our house feels dead. Of course, she's sobbing. The bible has mention of animals in heaven, and I can assure you that if so, when I get there, we'll be the happiest two Ninja's in the Heavenlies.
View attachment 543419
Oh my dude I can't express my sorrow. I know full what what it is to lose a cat, 2 even and I currently have 7 cats. It fills me with fear knowing one day I will lose them. Farewell kitty ninja.

• Friendly
Reactions: jaws finatic
View attachment 543419
Sorry to hear this mate. People call them pets but that isn't true, they are family.
And I have no doubt they do go to heaven. Some people say they don't because they don't have a soul and apparently having a soul is something to do with understanding right from wrong and anyone that has cats or dogs with their family will tell you that animal knows.
Casey will be waiting for you at the gates

View attachment 543419
My condolences too, it's difficult losing a pet as they are family. My thoughts are with you.

View attachment 543419
Wishing you much success with your next fur baby! Sadly my latest pet named Streifen
20220711_185639.jpg was taken from me this summer. He was 1 month & 10 days old when he was killed and eaten. I've got another pre-ordered but my next lil'guy won't be here until next June.

I'll be working on training him to be a movie look forward to seeing my next lil' guy- Color Fury in some of the hottest shows once I lock down his riding and training.

Attachments

• 20220711_085519.jpg
    20220711_085519.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 42
Reactions: jaws finatic
That's a massive collection
Do you have any of em' on a special display or they all spine showing only?

I just get confused people have hundreds of steelbooks when I show the nice artwork facing outward like a Bestbuy at my house.

I keep saying I'm gonna cos I really want to. But not really no.
Reason enough to snag the JAMES BOND 50, the Planet of the Apes Box, and Casablanca box set! Not steelbooks, but boy they sure look nice on a shelf!!

I would imagine with all the steels you have @JinxyKatte you'd need a warehouse to display them face front. LOL.

Reactions: JinxyKatte