[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Dude we are following the perimeters of the contest. They want to cry at the sky, let them. I want to win hopefully a Manta or two.. I'm not greedy.
I know but still lol. We need 300 ish more posts though just for the Hateful 8. We need another 1000 for the Mantas lol. I mean we could just spam the **** out of it with questions, and steelbook photos but I mean 1000 more posts is a lot lol.

I know but still lol. We need 300 ish more posts though just for the Hateful 8. We need another 1000 for the Mantas lol. I mean we could just spam the **** out of it with questions, and steelbook photos but I mean 1000 more posts is a lot lol.
It's all about staying at it, man. Years ago I worked for a retailer and my boss, Todd, was utterly freaking out because he had this huge shipment he had to get out and instead of working at it he was just like walking around worrying about. I'm like "Dude, walking around worrying about it isn't going to get it done. Let's roll up our sleeves and make it happen." And we did. Just took the effort to knock it out. Same here. Don't worry about how many posts there are to go. Just keep plugging. Besides, I really feel like I've made some new friends out of this contest and the one before. I never really knew you guys. Now I do, and while I always enjoyed Ninja, I enjoy it even more because of you likeminded dudes, and that's not only bonus for me, that's bonus for Ninja!!

It's all about staying at it, man. Years ago I worked for a retailer and my boss, Todd, was utterly freaking out because he had this huge shipment he had to get out and instead of working at it he was just like walking around worrying about. I'm like "Dude, walking around worrying about it isn't going to get it done. Let's roll up our sleeves and make it happen." And we did. Just took the effort to knock it out. Same here. Don't worry about how many posts there are to go. Just keep plugging. Besides, I really feel like I've made some new friends out of this contest and the one before. I never really knew you guys. Now I do, and while I always enjoyed Ninja, I enjoy it even more because of you likeminded dudes, and that's not only bonus for me, that's bonus for Ninja!!
Yeah that's really cool my dude. I feel like I made a few friends too.

This Premium is another that is not a steelbook, but I beg for this movie and when I saw it was in such wonderful packaging, with a book and cards, I had to own it. Plus, the great Robert Shaw is in this, and it was one of his final films. Harrison Ford was still an actor, and not "HARRISON FORD".

IMG_20220921_221739400.jpg

This little gem was sold to me by the great one, Iron Man, who soothed my sadness by letting me know he had one to spare. Yeah, I know some people gripe about the Lenti on this thing, but honestly man...I just love it. One of those things you just look at and smile. Plus I do think I'm solid on this being my favorite Tarantino film. Just can't get enough of it. So glad Pitt won the Oscar for this.
IMG_20220921_221653732.jpg