[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

We need to make a push now I think guys. Let's just get the 65 today if we can. Cos I sure as hell am not pushing on to 100. There simply isn't enough people posting to get there.
The only way this thread doesn't reach 100 pages is if I die before @IRON MAN closes it. LOL.

You don't build a house wall by wall. You build it brick by brick. Observe as I build my house of victory!!!!!!!!!!

Come to me, oh Manta Steels!!! Daddy is calling.

So Movies in October as run up for Halloween

1 of 10 - Halloween III - Season of the Witch (1982)
I really liked this movie and probably in the minority. But it's in the vein of trying to make Halloween an anthology and a wealth of interconnected yet different type of stories around Halloween. Oh so creepy (pun intended) wearing masks that can dissolve your head and create bugs that are every bit creepy. With one broadcaster not shut down at the end of the film, people were going to die. More films without a happy ending should be made :thumbs:

1665168579170.png

2 of 10 - The Lost Boys (1987)
If your going to hang out with anyone (pun intended), well why not the lost boys, under a bridge of course. One of my favourite movies and one to watch again and again. I've never watched the sequels, nor read the comics either. I do think Grandpa closing line is just top class. If you never seen it, watch it, watch it now.

1665169537635.png

3 of 10 - Nightbreed (1990)
Fell in love with this movie when I watched it over 3 decades ago. Has it really been that long? I've only ever seen the theatrical release on home video. What a great movie I thought this was, but I need to rewatch as the director's cut I understand is much more coherent. Need premiums and steelbooks for wide release, with the studio to dig out all the additional filmed material within the Director's Cut to make a masterpiece out of this rather that what I did see with studio interference. Also, monsters being the good guys and Cronenberg as Decker, what a nut job.

1665170571529.png