[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

Hey, do any of you guys have the Sinbad Trilogy on blu ray? Just curious how those transfers look. I own them on dvd and have for years, but if they are as clean as these Universal Horror blu rays, then I'm going to have to more than consider it.

Hey, do any of you guys have the Sinbad Trilogy on blu ray? Just curious how those transfers look. I own them on dvd and have for years, but if they are as clean as these Universal Horror blu rays, then I'm going to have to more than consider it.
I don't sorry. Used to love the sinbad films as a kid

Now that my mind has immersed itself in the world of Ray Harryhausen, allow me most gracious entrants to this contest, the opportunity to show some of my favorite creations of the master.

The film:
7th_Voyage_of_Sinbad-1958-MSS-WC-poster-4.jpg

The creation: Cyclops!!
001c79a5.jpeg

What an awesome imagination Harryhausen had. Thankfully for a kid growing up back in the day we had a little rag called Famous Monsters of Filmland which routinely showcased the merits of master Ray. Indeed, one of my favorite covers of this mag was issue 118!
c8f4fe94c9ea0ab5a8770a64de1c8233.jpg

Like @Watkinss1 highlighted, you certainly have a few steelbooks I certainly envy and wonder why they are not in my collection. So, yes, we want part 2 :thumbs:
Well after I finish the one tomorrow I wont be doing any more hour long videos. Say about an hour to record, 1 hour and change to edit. cos I do 4k about 2 hours to encode, and about 1 hour 40 to upload the 77GB file. And it's still uploading. And then waiting on youtube to encode. Holy crap.

• Wow
Reactions: GeoRattray
I held off on watching this film for a while, didn't really like her character in the avengers films with her arrogance but really enjoyed this film
I had my issues with how she was portrayed in the AVengers films; but most of it was the haircut. Give me flowing locks any day. I do like how the Avengers were like "hold on, Goldilocks, we all have our super power", and yet when she shows up at the end of End Game they are all most appreciative. Love the character. The writers could have done her better justice.

As for her debut film, I love it, man. Have watched it at least 10 times now.

Reactions: Watkinss1