[WINNERS CHOSEN] Mystery Box Giveaway from KimchiDVD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Kimchi-dvd-logo.jpg

HOST:

Cooey

DURATION:
February 21st-25th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered HDN members

PRIZES:

2 x Mystery boxes from KimchiDVD!! (2 winners)

Mystery_Box.jpg

HOW DO I ENTER?
1. Thank this post - it's easier for me to see all entrants that way.
2. Answer the following question...
Q: What premium edition do you want to see KimchiDVD release in 2018 and what would you want it to contain?
3. Post a trailer for the movie also

CONTEST TERMS:
Shipping is paid for by the winners. Please note, that if any past mystery boxes are anything to go by then it could be quite a heavy package :D

Thank you for the amaaaazing giveaway :D

I'd love to see KimchiDVD do Split, as it was my fave movie of 2017.

I'd love to see them use WEA steelbook with some alternative art (one from the official fan art Split contest - perhaps the one with the chair, the light and personalities fighting to be in the spotlight), with a great lenticular showing Kevin's multiple personalities (not just a flip one, it must have depth). Included should also be a booklet with production notes and interviews, several smaller holographic character cards and a couple of fashion designs by Barry... in another world, also Patricia's necklace, Barry's glasses and Hedwig's cap with 'et cetera' written on it. Yeah, that would be a nice premium for Split.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
Thanks for the giveaway.
The movie I’d most like to see get the premium treatment is The Crow.
Use the original poster of Eric Draven in the beam of white light with the title below as fullslip artwork. By way of extras, I’d like to see a plectrum with the Crow symbol, the soundtrack or else a 7 inch single of It Can’t Rain All The Time made to look like a Hangman’s Joke release, & a postcard advertising Devil’s Night, or maybe a menu from the Mickey’s Hot Dog Stand or a flier for Gideon’s Pawn Shop.

I would love to see a Kimchi exclusive of Incredibles 2! You could throw in the usual amazing Kimchi artwork, artcards, 3D and 4K copies, maybe some lithographs and awesome pacakaging!

Still holding on to hope that I'll one day see my favourite film, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, in a premium format. A sharp-looking SteelBook, a nicely embossed slipbox, and then a photo booklet -- that'd be heavenly.

@cooey thanks for this amazing giveaway. Kimchi thanks for support.

In case of the title. I feel how our market is flooded with multiply releases of the same movie and others are left without a trace. Offering only limited relases of VHS. I would love to see Sixth Sense or Unbreakable. Especialy the last one is interesting with the whole Trilogy concluding soon. I love them both and nothing special apart from dvd digipack is on the market.

What can be with the edtion...? I think there is nothing new with premium release. There is lack of new ideas. Everyone is adding postards and booklets. I think there should be something like FAC tried, but failed it. Bonus item releated to the movie. For example FAC tried to add police badge to Bad Boys...but in different box. Passangers got pin...but external. John Wick boxset was totaly outside of the box:))) so in case of Unbreakable - booklet, re-print of comic art from Mr.Glass gallery, miniature train wreck, and cover made from glass..real glass. Box set edition is not about tripelling the same steel but to put something more even with the same price. I am thinking about Bruce Wills character apron with security word on the back. Or few real comics reprints of those that can be wisible during the course of the movie.

For such edition i would pay a lot. I hope Kimchi will change the game as they were first and right now everyone is mimicking them.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. #BestWeekEver #ninjaweek2018

I think this movie is long overdue a premium release. I'd be happy with a really nice full slip.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Tron Legacy, WEA steelbook box set, with the works, lenti,full, quater.....:thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks for the great giveaway Kimchi/Matt. :notworthy:

I would love a premium edition for one of my all-time favourite films, The Truman Show.

I'd more than happy with the usual extras - booklet and photocards etc. Although the pin badge from the movie might be a nice little extra too...

Screen_Shot_2015-10-26_at_10.39.26_grande.png

Thanks again! :)

1) Done and thanks @cooey for another awesome giveaway.

2) 2001: A Space Odyssey - It'll be the 50th Anniversary of this fantastic film and it needs a premium release stat! I'm talking Full slip using original poster artwork, lenticular slip maybe of the rotating space station and a quarter slip. WEA steelbook, I'm not sure yet of which art, but it's got to be WEA.
Numbering card maybe using an image of the HAL computer, art cards of course
Fabric missions patches based on those used in the film.

3)

• Thanks
Reactions: jaws finatic
The easy answer for something like this will always be JAWS. You can never have enough versions of this most excellent film. But.......

To show my fellow Ninja's I'm not pigeon holed with the film, I'll expand my horizans and go with Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

The package would include a poster offer, mini lobby cards, a booklet with pictures and thoughts on the film from the participants, and an extra disc with a schematically accurate virtual mechanics layout of the mother ship!

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Status
Not open for further replies.