[WINNERS CHOSEN] Mystery Box Giveaway from KimchiDVD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Kimchi-dvd-logo.jpg

HOST:

Cooey

DURATION:
February 21st-25th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered HDN members

PRIZES:

2 x Mystery boxes from KimchiDVD!! (2 winners)

Mystery_Box.jpg

HOW DO I ENTER?
1. Thank this post - it's easier for me to see all entrants that way.
2. Answer the following question...
Q: What premium edition do you want to see KimchiDVD release in 2018 and what would you want it to contain?
3. Post a trailer for the movie also

CONTEST TERMS:
Shipping is paid for by the winners. Please note, that if any past mystery boxes are anything to go by then it could be quite a heavy package :D

I want them to make Taxi box set containing all 4 movies. It would be perfect timing since new one is coming out so it could contain the new movie, too.

So it would contain all the movies, a booklet containing all popular scenes and as a bouns it could contain the model Peugeot car from the movie.

I would buy that instantly! :D

Heard they are releasing an unrated edition, so if they could do that with 4K, maybe some postcards and such it would be great!

Ready Player One is probably my most anticipated this year. Hope to see some nice sets of this movie with the WORKS: Books, Cards, Posters, anything us 80's kids can truly appreciate:

The Blair Witch Project - The unedited version - with something physical, like a booklet

Thanks!

So many great titles have already been mentioned! I totally agree with Kubo and the Two Strings, Unbreakable, Truman Show, and Last of the Mohicans. Give us movies that don't already have steelbooks, please!

Just to throw something different into the mix, I have to mention a beloved silent film, because so few of those have gotten steelbooks, let alone premium treatment. So my choice would be The General, by Buster Keaton. As for goodies, I'm mostly interested in a good steelbook and a nice slipbox (lenticular is my preference), and perhaps a booklet with behind-the-scenes photos (not just stills from the film) and an essay--something like what Masters of Cinema or Criterion do. Please don't bother about art cards or other gimmicks.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

I’d love to see a kimchidvd exclusive release of the highlander with lots of embossing on the steelbook, an obscenely deep lenticular magnet with all the usual jazz(art cards etc) and maybe a fullslip version that has a Macleod tartan oversleeve

• Thanks
Reactions: jaws finatic

Thanks for the giveaway. I would be okay with just a really nice looking steel/slipcover with some art cards - and I know it will be nice if its from KimchiDVD

Thor Ragnarok!! It would be great to have a really nice Production Notes booklet, Art Cards (Including a "Join The Revolution" Korg card) and nice foil or lenticular slipbox.

1. Done! Thank you
2. Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny. And of course I'd want it to contain... The Pick of Destiny!

Status
Not open for further replies.