[WINNERS CHOSEN](Ninja Week '15 Giveaway #1) 2 x Disneys Bambi Zavvi Exclusive Steelbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012
n-week-1-blue.jpg

Hey Everyone! I will be giving away a few items during Ninja Week and this is the first batch of them.

You have the chance to win a copy of the Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook release of Disney's Bambi.
One is brand new and sealed, the other is open and has a minor spine slash.

10896084-1389962096-589252.jpg

All you have to do to be eligible to win is...

1) Thank this post.
2) Post a picture of your favorite Disney Character and a brief description of why its your favorite.

The 2 winners will be selected using Random.org

One entry per person | Contest ends March 1st | Postage to be paid by the winners.

Good Luck! ;) #ninjaweek #bestweekever​

Last edited:
1) Thanks so much for your truly gracious giveaway. It's truly appreciated.

2)
Rhino appeared to be a worthless "comedic-sidekick" character from the trailers, but he grew on my instantly when watching the movie. I have a stuffed Rhino and don't regret it one bit.
Rhino_Excited.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Snollygoster
Thank you very much for the givaway.

My daughter is 6months old amd I bought her the Mulan zavvi steelbook and I think Bambi would sit lovely next to it to start her mini steelbook collection.

Favourite character is genie.
latest

• Helpful Post
My favorite Disney character is always changing. One day it might be someone from Sleeping Beauty, the next day from Lady and the Tramp. Right now, I must say Robin Hood, because who else is this cool.
tumblr_m2ymnc4FH41qeodll.gif

• Helpful Post
My favorite disney chracter is Mowgli

Reason is because it was the first cartoon film i got when i was a kid and since that day to this, my dad still calls me Mowgli :)

JB1.jpg

• Helpful Post
Robin Williams was born for this role lol No matter how many times i watch this section it makes me properly Laugh Out Loud.

Thanks for the giveaway sir!

• Helpful Post
Status
Not open for further replies.