Wizard World 2016 Complete Tour Convention schedule

Oct 22, 2011
ww.PNG

So I figured instead of having all the threads like last time we could just keep 1 main thread this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blumaster
wow, that's a lot of Cons they're doing. Pretty stoked to see a few within driving distance, but seeing the schedule, I'm hoping it doesn't dilute some of the bigger Cons. Like in February, they have a Con 3 weekends in a row. Not sure how it's going to effect the guest list.

One name I'm wanting to see in 2015 is Andy Lincoln. Don't care where it is, how much it costs or how far I'd have to travel, if they're able to land an appearance, I'm there. I've got room for 3 more signatures on my Mark Englert "This Is My Farm", and 2 are reserved for Andy & Danai.

Reactions: Xavier
wow, that's a lot of Cons they're doing. Pretty stoked to see a few within driving distance, but seeing the schedule, I'm hoping it doesn't dilute some of the bigger Cons. Like in February, they have a Con 3 weekends in a row. Not sure how it's going to effect the guest list.

One name I'm wanting to see in 2015 is Andy Lincoln. Don't care where it is, how much it costs or how far I'd have to travel, if they're able to land an appearance, I'm there. I've got room for 3 more signatures on my Mark Englert "This Is My Farm", and 2 are reserved for Andy & Danai.

They did compress the ENTIRE year. Most months have 2-3 cons and MAY HAS 4.

Always love to see some new cities. And remaining in the ones they are so successful with.(Philly Chicago). Stinks I NO longer live in ohio and they added a 2nd con for next year. I may try New Orleans in Jan only a few hrs from me I believe.

Anyone attending (or have attended ) A WW show this year? Just saw they have added Nate Fillion to 5 cities for this year. He is hoping I can finally see him this year and that he Doesnt cancel.

Also I noticed the increase of cast members who have played on DR WHO. Very nice to see!

Would be cool to have Renner's autograph on a steel or print and the Cubs are playing the White Sox that weekend too. Might have to make a trip out there.

they did NY one year but seems they are steering clear of NY again. I know one year they went up against NYCC which was dumb on their part then they tried the Summer and I am not sure how well it did.

They should try NJ. I think that could work for them

Would be cool to have Renner's autograph on a steel or print and the Cubs are playing the White Sox that weekend too. Might have to make a trip out there.
I think it would be cool to see him. Maybe they will keep getting people who are a part of Avengers to make a appearance now and then.

they did NY one year but seems they are steering clear of NY again. I know one year they went up against NYCC which was dumb on their part then they tried the Summer and I am not sure how well it did.

They should try NJ. I think that could work for them

I agree I dont think NY did well for them and they learned their lesson . This year I noticed they skipped Atlanta but have them lined up for Jan next year? I dont really know the thought process they have sometimes when they pick and choose.

I am shocked they have Orlando line up for 2016 at the Orlando convention center .... Very interested in how it will play out since Megacon host just a few months before .