Gloss
Limited to 2000

More info to come
Zavvi 'Cops Day' promo event-live May 20 here

wolfcop1.jpg

wolfcop2.JPG
wolfcop3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the artwork! Not sure about the film though... it was on Netflix the last time I checked, so I'll probably check it out soon if it's still there.

A good choice but I wish Arrow would have picked this up and given us their art style to go along with it. Don't really care for the outer art.

I think it's getting a sequel too... or was that Samurai Cop? Noun Cop movies revival in full effect. :rofl:

What are zavvi thinking ?, why are they foisting this 'B' movie claptrap on us ?, Do they think us steelbook collectors are some kind of retarded hoarder types who will buy any old tripe 'cos we're stupid, gullable, plonkers?. Please, Zavvi/Studiocanal, stop releasing stuff like this.....save yourselves, deliver us from evil !

Anyhow, pre-ordered, I like the artwork, excellent stuff...

Reactions: Driver
What are zavvi thinking ?, why are they foisting this 'B' movie claptrap on us ?, Do they think us steelbook collectors are some kind of retarded hoarder types who will buy any old tripe 'cos we're stupid, gullable, plonkers?. Please, Zavvi/Studiocanal, stop releasing stuff like this.....save yourselves, deliver us from evil !

Anyhow, pre-ordered, I like the artwork, excellent stuff...

Loved the spoiler :LOL: