Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 16, 2021
Purchase link: Target
Price: $19.99

GUEST_54709e0b-9ddc-44c1-9c1e-8d5c41c8ae5c.png

GUEST_61ed4d2b-17f8-422e-84e1-a8431cbdfc30.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt realize it glows, will have to check again. I thought it might due to the silk screen texture ... and slightly tested but didnt see. Sometimes you need to activate it with a charge of light.

Either way I was surprised at the quality for such a great price. Front and back texture.

Hey @apsmith21, do you think you can source this one too, especially that it has now discounted at $14.99 and the Buy 2, Get 1 Free promotion?

Sorry Felix, I only do pre-orders with Target. That way it ships from the warehouse in a box.

If I order after release date, they come in a bubble mailer and are always severely damaged.

• Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro
Sorry Felix, I only do pre-orders with Target. That way it ships from the warehouse in a box.

If I order after release date, they come in a bubble mailer and are always severely damaged.
Thanks Andy for the reply. Did not know this is the shipping methods they use.
Really sorry for this item, was surely worth having, especially based on the details I could see they put into the SteelBook (thanks @Wreck for sharing).

Thanks Andy for the reply. Did not know this is the shipping methods they use.
Really sorry for this item, was surely worth having, especially based on the details I could see they put into the SteelBook (thanks @Wreck for sharing).

In the past this is something that would make sense going to the store directly to source. However, Target's media section has been reduced completely to a single display for new movies. Even then they don't have many on the shelf.

It's pretty sad that Target decided to no longer invest in physical media as much as they have in the past.

• Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro
In the past this is something that would make sense going to the store directly to source. However, Target's media section has been reduced completely to a single display for new movies. Even then they don't have many on the shelf.

It's pretty sad that Target decided to no longer invest in physical media as much as they have in the past.
Certainly I would not had asked you to go to the store, in this "covid-situation".
And surely that's sad that Target (too) had reduced and probably will ultimately eliminate the physical media completely, as I presume will happen with many if not all in the end... "they" (the companies that produces movies/series/music/etc.) get MUCH FASTER and CLEARER/DIRECT money/revenue from digital than from the physical, where they have to "share" the profits with a lot of others (makers of mediums, makers of printed material, distributors and dealers, etc.). But I will stop cause this discussion is for another thread... ;)