Feb 10, 2020
Release date: March 30, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1613071394937.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice steel. God awful movie
I do agree... But really, Hans' score is really an epic masterpiece. If the movie would've been great, it would've been one of DC most beautiful movies.

Hans' score is a masterpiece hands down. Really got goosebumps while listening, it is one of the best score he's ever made, and I am talking as a musician myself!

Reactions: winter_soldier
Oh man this Steelbook looks amazing!! I also really dig the movie thought it was good. Is there going to be a group buy for this one, since Canada probably won't be getting one.

Reactions: 3Maters
Didn't really like the movie but the artwork is nice (except for the obligatory text that they insist on putting on the outside of the steelbook). I could see this being a dud, though, if it ends up being a matte finish.

Disappointed with the higher price that seems to be the norm for Best Buy now @ $39.99, but I've added a group buy for anyone that is after this edition.

Folks in US I need your help urgently! :D
Those who rented this on Apple TV please reply or send me a PM :)

(Just a couple of questions ;))

This does not mention North America at all. The Best Buy U.S. SteelBook could still be different.

Finishes: Zero

Locations: Australia, China, South Korea, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Japan, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom

Yep US edition bound to be glossy while the rest of us are left with the awful finish :offtopic: