Guildford, England
Release date: March 22, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies

WW1.png
WW2.pngWW3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Judging by HMV social media they are doing wonder woman 84 steelbook release pre order tonight im guessing

Last edited by a moderator:
Same. Skipping WWA and I’ll just go for a manta edition eventually.
I don’t actually own any DCEU WWA steels. They’ve all been sh!t
Have they actually said whether they'll be doing it or not? Still annoyed they never did Shazam. :sour:

I don't take much notice of the WWA DC steels nowadays either... think the only ones I have are Man of Steel and BvS, and even those I've been meaning to get rid of.

Have they actually said whether they'll be doing it or not? Still annoyed they never did Shazam. :sour:

I don't take much notice of the WWA DC steels nowadays either... think the only ones I have are Man of Steel and BvS, and even those I've been meaning to get rid of.

This is the only kind of mention

117B6CDD-60D8-4B08-B2F8-42475AA8FC2B.jpeg

yeah it’s a pain that they didn’t do Shazam. And they only tackled global with BvS and suicide squad. I have the Zeta Shazam which is amazing so It’s not too bad. My DCEU is a mix between manta and zeta anyway

Reactions: Noodles
This is the only kind of mention

View attachment 496241

yeah it’s a pain that they didn’t do Shazam. And they only tackled global with BvS and suicide squad. I have the Zeta Shazam which is amazing so It’s not too bad. My DCEU is a mix between manta and zeta anyway
did they do all of them ? :ohno::ohno: I actually can't remember
I think I'm going to wait for a comic art steelbook for WW1984 and that's the only one Imma buy.

Same. Skipping WWA and I’ll just go for a manta edition eventually.
I don’t actually own any DCEU WWA steels. They’ve all been sh!t
With you on that one, the original HMV WW 3D steel being the sole exception. It's actually my favourite of all the WW steels. Couldn't help pairing it with the beautiful ML DL slip though :drool:

Steelbook art decent to be fair

but then I’ve liked all the art for the film

did they do all of them ? :ohno::ohno: I actually can't remember
I think I'm going to wait for a comic art steelbook for WW1984 and that's the only one Imma buy.

Nah only Dunkirk and birds of prey with Drive on the way. Matrix has been held back because of the approval process. I’m guessing Tenet and WW84 will be their next ones unless they’ve sorted out matrix

With you on that one, the original HMV WW 3D steel being the sole exception. It's actually my favourite of all the WW steels. Couldn't help pairing it with the beautiful ML DL slip though :drool:

I have the zavvi re release of WW and the illustrated arts for MoS and BvS. Rest are all premiums