Guildford, England
Release date: March 22, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies

WW1.png
WW2.pngWW3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Always the sh!t films that get great art.

Always the f**king way

This one looks great, instant purchase despite the film being utterly forgettable. Probably my 3rd favourite poster as well. The UK tradewide one is absolute horses**t though :BS:

No doubt the 2 best posters will end up being ML & Hdz WEAs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210122-003738_IMDb.jpg
    Screenshot_20210122-003738_IMDb.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20210122-003722_IMDb.jpg
    Screenshot_20210122-003722_IMDb.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 95
This is the UK tradewide art btw, it's already on sale at amazon. Expect WBshop and zavvi will follow suit soon enough...

WW84 (open).jpg
WW84 (inside).jpg

I really hope this isn’t the Zavvi art. Would be just as disappointing as the movie. (Thats a joke I really enjoyed the movie)
It is lol that's the UK tradewide art that will be available from numerous retailers. HMV have the exclusive art this time around. There will be an illustrated steel as well, but only in some regions. The UK will likely get it, but later along the line.

It is lol that's the UK tradewide art that will be available from numerous retailers. HMV have the exclusive art this time around. There will be an illustrated steel as well, but only in some regions. The UK will likely get it, but later along the line.
Man that’s terrible; it sucks HMV doesn’t ship to Australia. Unless JB gets something nice, but other than that I have to rely on Zavvi!

Man that’s terrible; it sucks HMV doesn’t ship to Australia. Unless JB gets something nice, but other than that I have to rely on Zavvi!
I expect other countries in Europe will have the hmv art as well, do amazon France or Italy etc.. not ship to Australia?

That other version is terrible. HMV wins so far

Cant see these selling out

Are HMV shipping to Ireland?

If so, customs will pull this for duty plus handling fee? Or is it calculated when you order?
Only way to order HMV for delivery to Rep of Ireland is to use likes of Parcel Motel or AddressPal
As in use a virtual UK delivery address

As HMV don't ship direct to Rep of Ireland they only apply UK vat at checkout and that vat revenue only goes to HMRC

Customs in Rep of Ireland will very likely look for Vat payment as they won't receive Vat payment from HMRC as it was originally shipped to a UK delivery address

AddressPal
AddressPal (anpost.ie)
Note: All UK items will be subject to Revenue customs rules from January 1st 2021.
If there are customs fees related to your item, you will be contacted with more information

With Brexit coming into effect on January 1st 2021, items coming from the UK will be subject to Irish Revenue inspection. If Irish Revenue applies a customs and/or VAT charge to your AddressPal item you will be notified of the charge and the steps required to pay this charge.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I’d rather Manta use this pic for a Full Slipbox creatively using Holofoil where it makes it looks like it’s like liquid/lava.
I thought about a nice metallic effect for the Steel and that art but your idea is good too. But now they may not use it at all, since it is already used art