Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Not mine

EDIT: and given the moaning check out the users misoma89254952 and whiskyrich on Twitter who provides these images
Your original post (before the edit) credited the author of those pictures, so you went out of your way to remove any credit; that's a bit of a dick move.
Regardless, it takes zero effort to mention where/who the pictures came from, you've already taken the trouble to type "not mine," why not replace that with "from [insert username]" :rolleyes:

Your original post (before the edit) credited the author of those pictures, so you went out of your way to remove any credit; that's a bit of a dick move.
Regardless, it takes zero effort to mention where/who the pictures came from, you've already taken the trouble to type "not mine," why not replace that with "from [insert username]" :rolleyes:

I didn't go out my way to do anything so you can feck off with those assumptions. I found the same images on twitter which can be shared full sized so people can see better details

With douche bags like you I don't know why I bother

I didn't go out my way to do anything so you can feck off with those assumptions. I found the same images on twitter which can be shared full sized so people can see better details

With douche bags like you I don't know why I bother
Fact remains, that guy has an extra follow on his IG from me and had I read the post minutes later that wouldn't have happened due to the edit.
This is how social media works, and removing credit from original posters just has no productive value.

But sure, I'm a "douchebag" 'cause giving credit where credit's due is a douchebag move.

Sorry, I guess.
Go ahead and continue posting images off of other people's work without credit.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Fact remains, that guy has an extra follow on his IG from me and had I read the post minutes later that wouldn't have happened due to the edit.
This is how social media works, and removing credit from original posters just has no productive value.

But sure, I'm a "douchebag" 'cause giving credit where credit's due is a douchebag move.

Sorry, I guess.
Go ahead and continue posting images off of other people's work without credit.

Apology accepted but you're still going on the ignore list

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Don't be rude guys. They're not pro shots, so it's not like it's copyright etc... the dude said they weren't his, personally that's sufficient imo. I can't count the amount of people who just quick post live pics without any comment and without any backlash, so I don't understand the hate. I for one appreciate the pics, save me sifting through twitter or IG :thanks:

Don't be rude guys. They're not pro shots, so it's not like it's copyright etc... the dude said they weren't his, personally that's sufficient imo. I can't count the amount of people who just quick post live pics without any comment and without any backlash, so I don't understand the hate. I for one appreciate the pics, save me sifting through twitter or IG :thanks:
I understand this happens all the time but the original post did include mention of the author and the subsequent edit removed any mention, that's just unnecessary IMO.

I understand credit with these kind of standard pics (within a week IG will be flooded with similar WW84 ML beauty pics) seems rather superfluous but A) there's a snowball effect with these kind of things, if not here where's the line drawn regarding authorship and B) it takes no effort to issue credit to someone rather than typing "not mine." We're talking a couple of extra keystrokes, come on.

Reactions: Billy Talent
I understand this happens all the time but the original post did include mention of the author and the subsequent edit removed any mention, that's just unnecessary IMO.

I understand credit with these kind of standard pics (within a week IG will be flooded with similar WW84 ML beauty pics) seems rather superfluous but A) there's a snowball effect with these kind of things, if not here where's the line drawn regarding authorship and B) it takes no effort to issue credit to someone rather than typing "not mine." We're talking a couple of extra keystrokes, come on.
I get your point bud, each to their own, but personally i think it's a bit of unnecessary of backlash. If they were your pics It'd make more sense, otherwise seems a bit of a waste of your time no?

Saying that, forums are literally filled with people doing that, on ever more trivial subjects, so what do I know :rofl:

I get your point bud, each to their own, but personally i think it's a bit of unnecessary of backlash. If they were your pics It'd make more sense, otherwise seems a bit of a waste of your time no?

Saying that, forums are literally filled with people doing that, on ever more trivial subjects, so what do I know :rofl:
Wasn’t the previous method better though? Now the author goes uncredited.
"Backlash" seems rather harsh, more an astute observation. Tommy escalated things quickly with the name-calling and inability to receive any criticism. But there's definitely more substance in these last few posts than in the last 10 pages of the Interstellar Manta thread, so I reckon it was "post-worthy."

"Backlash" seems rather harsh, more an astute observation. Tommy escalated things quickly with the name-calling and inability to receive any criticism. But there's definitely more substance in these last few posts than in the last 10 pages of the Interstellar Manta thread, so I reckon it was "post-worthy."
The interstellar thread is absolutely f****** ridiculous. I can't remember the last thread that's been so far derailed away from the point. So in comparison, yes, much more on topic.

It's cool if people post pics and say "not mine"

It's also cool if they credit original source

But I couldn't give a fack how many likes or followers someone gets from a post on Instagram or Twitter or other social media that morons seem addicted to