Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
back artwork of the steelbook is totally crap. this movie has so many great artworks and they use this, wtf?

box: superb, love it :drool:
fs: awesome artworks ...but the font is bad
sl: good
dl: dont like the front

will i buy the OC hell yeah

Love the poster art on the cover (left side) of the OC and inclusion of Lenticular Magnets - won't be getting one though.

Will probably just go for the DL - as I have a DL for the rest of WBs Collectongs. SL has a great cover but is a poor choice for a wraparound. A little annoying that the 3D disc is only included in the FS and not the lenticular editions also - especially considering that is part of their theming/gimmick, 3D Lenticulars.
20210507_142004.gif

Last edited:
I actually really like the steel. It's the slips I'm not too sure about, but I'm used to that when it comes to Manta... I always feel their slip designs are underwhelming when they first reveal them, only for them to grow on me over time, and especially once in hand.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and Flloydo
the BoP restock might of been but Dunkirk was 100% $17 for delivery. I remember mentioning it in the thread too on pre order. That was the cheapest option

I’m sure you won’t have an issue shifting it after release (whatever one you keep)

Yeah I wanted a slip with that too. I was so disappointed when the lenti arrived though. It’s better than their OUATIH DL but still not their usual standard. Zeta are also using that art on their DL too. As back art. FYI (you prob already know that)
Sneaky price hike there then, you're probably on the money though, likely to be $17 here too.

No I'm sure it'll be easy enough to shift, all bases covered then :D

It's definitely better than OUATIH DL, that's really awful. Better than OUATIH SL as well imo.

I can get like one clear angle of HQ from where it's sat on my shelf, but thats about it. It looks all the worse because it's surrounded by a bunch of other fantastic lenti's though :rolleyes:

Excuse the sh*tty daylight picture...

20210507_142629.jpg

I actually really like the steel. It's the slips I'm not too sure about, but I'm used to that when it comes to Manta... I always feel their slip designs are underwhelming when they first reveal them, only for them to grow on me over time, and especially once in hand.

I've been like this recently with manta. For at least the last year. I’m always underwhelmed on first glance with beauty shots and then takes me a few days for the slips to grow on me. Most times end up loving them all. But I’m really not feeling the steel unfortunately. Hasn’t grown on me since the reveal. Just can’t stand her pose. But I’m happy with the full slip and lenti this time round. Has a few bits I can get picky about like the title but the full slip is my favourite

Reactions: Noodles
SL or FS for me. I like SL best at first glance but its frustrating how mailed in the back of it is.

I hope Tenet ships before pre-orders go live.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Sneaky price hike there then, you're probably on the money though, likely to be $17 here too.

No I'm sure it'll be easy enough to shift, all bases covered then :D

It's definitely better than OUATIH DL, that's really awful. Better than OUATIH SL as well imo.

I can get like one clear angle of HQ from where it's sat on my shelf, but thats about it. It looks all the worse because it's surrounded by a bunch of other fantastic lenti's though :rolleyes:

Excuse the sh*tty daylight picture...

View attachment 505307
If you ever feel like parting with that Akira, I'm only one message away. Scalp me!!!

Shame I really disliked the movie, I'd be all over that FS. The art is nice on all of them tbh

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
Was thinking to hold out for the Blufans release to compliment the first release, but after just scraping a copy via that GB, not sure I wanna risk it. Plus I do really like that SL and will look stunning with those colours and art.

thanks for the GB @Aniv!

• Friendly
Reactions: Actarus and Aniv