Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if this will be a quick sellout. What do you guys think? The film was not as well-received as the first one. Not sure about the demand for this title amongst collectors.

First of all....You joined in 2010! You one of the OG's!?

Also I am amazed the GB One Click hasn't sold out yet, if you gonna go direct I would say a couple of minutes before it sells out.
Worldwide people buy anything Wonder Woman/Gal Gadot related lots of thirsty grown ass men (myself included) so I would recommend joining the GB.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SavageAmusement
I wonder if this will be a quick sellout. What do you guys think? The film was not as well-received as the first one. Not sure about the demand for this title amongst collectors.
Manta Lab only does 4,000 or more copy exclusives anymore. It won't sell out right away because they made a lot of copies, ordering direct should not be a problem if your on time. I could be wrong though?
Besides Drive there last 18 months have been subpar releases, especially compared to previous older titles, hopefully this will turn out great. WW(2017) only had 2,000 copies where WW84 has 4,800 copies and is a less successful film.

• Helpful Post
Nah. Divisive movie, plenty of other premium options now or in the future and a sizable print run. Birds of Prey is probably a good barometer and I bet this is quicker but not by a whole lot.

• Helpful Post
Thanks for the helpful info @Billy Talent, @Jaxxx and @Shark . I've participated in many group buys over the years but also missed out on a few by taking chances with buying direct. How is the traffic on Manta's website during the opening minutes of pre-orders? If it's like HDZeta's website then I think it's better if I just buy from the GB just to be safe.
I think ML has the best and smoothest checkout experience there is. I've never, ever had a problem getting a release when they go live on the Collectong site or when they were using their old site. The only time I didn't buy direct was Drive OC because I was paranoid and I'm glad I did but I still bet I could've gotten it at release if I needed to.

• Helpful Post
Manta Lab only does 4,000 or more copy exclusives anymore. It won't sell out right away because they made a lot of copies, ordering direct should not be a problem if your on time. I could be wrong though?
Besides Drive there last 18 months have been subpar releases, especially compared to previous older titles, hopefully this will turn out great. WW(2017) only had 2,000 copies where WW84 has 4,800 copies and is a less successful film.
lol how did you get to this number? :LOL: This is limited to 3K, each slip 1K

lol how did you get to this number? :LOL: This is limited to 3K, each slip 1K
What about the 600 boxsets? Otherwise there would be only 400 of each of the 3 slips for individual sale, but the website says 1,000 of each slip. 1,800 Slips in Boxsets + 3 slips 1,000 each is 4,800
Blufans Wonder Woman (2017) that I just preordered has 500 boxsets and 500 Individual Double Lentis. So do you see them as doing a 1,000 or 2,000 copy print run?
I hope your wrong because I've been an idiot for years if that's the case.

Participated in the group buy. Secured a full slip.
I tend more and more towards full slips now and this front picture of Gal as Diana was my absolute favorite from the movie promo pics. Don't really know why though
I couldn't resist ❤️

What about the 600 boxsets? Otherwise there would be only 400 of each of the 3 slips for individual sale, but the website says 1,000 of each slip. 1,800 Slips in Boxsets + 3 slips 1,000 each is 4,800
Blufans Wonder Woman (2017) that I just preordered has 500 boxsets and 500 Individual Double Lentis. So do you see them as doing a 1,000 or 2,000 copy print run?
I hope your wrong because I've been an idiot for years if that's the case.
Those 600 boxsets is included, it was always the case. You will get 1-600 of each slip inside OC and 601-1000 sold individually.