Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I can’t believe that anyone would actually buy this as it is quite possibly the worst film that I have ever seen and that includes anything Bruce Willis has made recently.
I didn’t think it was as good as the first but I feel to say this is the worst film you’ve ever seen is quite a statement. I’m curious what other films you think are terrible that this is worse than, just to gauge what your “worst film” barometer is haha

who buys these for the actual film rather than the steels and the overall package?
Obviously packaging is part of it, but while I might consider a movie that I don’t love and i sometimes even buy ones I haven’t seen, I don’t buy movies that are in the 2hrs of my life I wont’ get back. Thus WW84 and Zacky’s Justice League (*) are out.

However, I’ have thought about picking up, at some point, a WW84 Movie poster. The artwork (esp the art that the Gal Gadot magnet uses) is excellent.

(*) Technically Z’s JL is 4hrs of my life I’ll never get back.

Hi guys, I’m new to group buy, so I wanna ask: is the price listed in the GB is the final total price or do we have to pay shipping once the host receives the steelbooks?

but the movie cant be more worse than Iron Man 2 and 3, that's impossible.
Hyperbole aside, this does bring up a good comparison. Both Iron Man and Wonder Woman had excellent first films but sequels aren’t held that high in esteem. Yet, I think most people love the portrayals not only for their sub-par solo films but remember them for all their Avengers and Justice League appearances.

Hi guys, I’m new to group buy, so I wanna ask: is the price listed in the GB is the final total price or do we have to pay shipping once the host receives the steelbooks?
If you click the purchase link for your desired item, the terms are listed. Shipping is extra. You are billed for shipping once the item is ready to ship.

I didn’t think it was as good as the first but I feel to say this is the worst film you’ve ever seen is quite a statement. I’m curious what other films you think are terrible that this is worse than, just to gauge what your “worst film” barometer is haha
I don’t have many films that I don’t like, I generally like most films as I can see merit in them or least why other people would like them.
However, with this I find it very difficult, the writing is appalling, acting not much better and as for the story I’d rather watch Wishmaster than this as it is pretty much the same story but it was a lot more fun.
Someone in here said it was like they thought that setting it the ‘80’s was enough to get a good film, certainly feels that way but with a blatant Political agenda thrown on top.

As for films that are on my Crap list; I can’t stand Twilight, tried to watch it twice but I can at least see why teenage girls would like it and I hate Under the Skin, it’s dull, lacking in any real story and basically just horrible.

Reactions: MajimaGoro