Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
who buys these for the actual film rather than the steels and the overall package?

If the steel and the overall package are awesome enough, I would buy it only because of that.

In this case, it's decent, but not yet awesome.

So I must take into consideration, whether the movie is good enough or not, to justify the price.

I don’t have many films that I don’t like, I generally like most films as I can see merit in them or least why other people would like them.
However, with this I find it very difficult, the writing is appalling, acting not much better and as for the story I’d rather watch Wishmaster than this as it is pretty much the same story but it was a lot more fun.
Someone in here said it was like they thought that setting it the ‘80’s was enough to get a good film, certainly feels that way but with a blatant Political agenda thrown on top.

As for films that are on my Crap list; I can’t stand Twilight, tried to watch it twice but I can at least see why teenage girls would like it and I hate Under the Skin, it’s dull, lacking in any real story and basically just horrible.
Can’t say I really rate the twilight films to be honest, and weirdly enough I don’t think I’ve seen Under the Skin…

Can’t say I really rate the twilight films to be honest, and weirdly enough I don’t think I’ve seen Under the Skin…
I haven't seen Under the Skin either but I do know Scarlett is in it just like I know Gal is on the front of that Boxset with a look in her eyes as the hottest gal in the world.
The only thing missing from that picture is her pinky in her mouth. The marketing department are no fools they certainly got me.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Just got word that there is high demand for this title so I would need to close this GB sooner than usual.

Please complete any purchases you plan to within the next 24 hours as I will be submitting final numbers to Collectong.

18578559_10208984096944823_1353843303_n.jpg

Many posters here say movie is just awful while Aniv says he got word there is high demand.
My brain is suffering cognitive dissonance right now. It cannot hold such contradictions without
causing me anxiety and stress. This is when collecting is tough business. I want to say woe is me
but I won't.:sour:

• Haha
Reactions: Aniv
Just got word that there is high demand for this title so I would need to close this GB sooner than usual.

Please complete any purchases you plan to within the next 24 hours as I will be submitting final numbers to Collectong.

Is there or is this like the weekly emails I get from Zavvi telling me those X-Men steelbooks are close to selling out :LOL::rofl:

Is there or is this like the weekly emails I get from Zavvi telling me those X-Men steelbooks are close to selling out :LOL::rofl:
haha unfortunately not; maybe other GB hosts got the same message from the publisher directly.

SL or FS for me. I like SL best at first glance but its frustrating how mailed in the back of it is.

I hope Tenet ships before pre-orders go live.
Exactly what I was thinking on the SL. It's one of those head scratching things that makes me wonder who thought that was awesome? It's not. Love the front, though. In totality gotta give it to the FS for overall effectiveness. To me, anyway.

I thought that i wanna bought this or HDZeta release, but won't either of them, since movie didn't appeal as much as first one for me. So pass for me. Though both steelbooks looks gorgeous.