Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Release date: April 7, 2021
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR - Cultura (ships only within France)
Price: €34.99 (FNAC - Amazon) - €29.99 (Cultura)

Wonder-Woman-1984-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Wonder-Woman-1984-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg
Wonder-Woman-1984-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3Maters and Scraggy
Did the amazon.fr listing ever go live for anyone? Perhaps is it available for French residents to order like Italy and Spain.
I've placed an order with FNAC anyway, so it's a little redundant for me, just interesting to know in general.

No sorry, there has yet to be a version reported with either German audio or subtitles. Germany will probably have it's own release at some point.
Thanks, I know but I’m afraid when it releases in Germany it would be an reeeeally ugly one...I’m afraid I’d need to buy 2 versions again xD

Thanks, I know but I’m afraid when it releases in Germany it would be an reeeeally ugly one...I’m afraid I’d need to buy 2 versions again xD
It's happened to me many times as well! I tend to prefer the german artworks usually. You may get both artworks, the uk and france have 2 options.

No German audio on the French release, but German audio confirmed for the Italian 4K disc. :headphone:
You sure? Swear i looked at the back of the Italian steel's jcard earlier and didn't see a german option.. unless of course the word "german" in Italian is completely unrecognisable to someone who doesn't speak Italian :rofl:

Just noticed that.... Transaction went through, then message came up to say "cancelled / Annulé ". They had better not take the money!!!! Don't tell me...... Brexit! Will they allow after release? Is it just pre-orders?
Yes, brexit. It should be fine once released, as you can order other items from amazon that are in stock. Just seems to apply to preorders.

Has anyone in UK had any problems with packages from FNAC france. Tracking for a chronopost package from FNAC is showing its stuck in Orly because of missing invoice/customs forms.