Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: March 24, 2021
Purchase links: Nova - Kimchi (Pre-order on February 22)
Price: $44.99 (Nova) - $48.99 (Kimchi)

D212833063_p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to this one arriving as its the best out of the two arts.

Really liking the WW84 Zeta steel though.
Where are you finding the zeta stuff now? MP, which I don't use? Are you referring to the same steelbook image that has been out there for a very long time?
We talk about Cinemuseum and there release dates. what comes out 1st Joker Cinemuseum or Zeta?
I'll give Zeta credit they do release there Silver Label stuff but they have a truckload of Gold Label titles piled up that I haven't even seen art for, god forbid a preorder date, that have been on there bum newish website for a very long time. I bet they don't even release a few of them like BOP.

Last edited:

That's disappointing. The Best Buy steelbook is full gloss, but this one is not. Plus, the reviewer said that the 3D is not any good. I guess the only nice thing about this release is the full slip. I'll have to put the BB steel inside it.

That's disappointing. The Best Buy steelbook is full gloss, but this one is not. Plus, the reviewer said that the 3D is not any good. I guess the only nice thing about this release is the full slip. I'll have to put the BB steel inside it.
Yeah that's pretty much the norm r.e the finish. Either it's the same WW or there's one for US/CA and another for the ROW. I can rarely recall anywhere in Asia receiving a different finish to the UK for a WWA steel.

Reactions: MM3
This could have been a really big winner. The slipcover looks amazing. Unfortunately, the art for the steelbook is exactly the same. This should have gotten some how to use the other steelbook art and this could have turned out fabulous.