Genre: Fantasy, Action

Director: Patty Jenkins

Cast: Gal Gadot, Kristen Wiig, Pedro Pascal, Chris Pine

Release: 2020-08-14

Attachments

• thr_splash-wonderwomen-b.jpg
    thr_splash-wonderwomen-b.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,934
Just watched this, I was expecting a disaster given the public reviews but I actually enjoyed it. Yeah it's daft in places and yeah I'm sure the plot falls apart if you really analyse it but it was a fun watch

Aquaman still remains the worst worlds of D.C. film for me, apart from Amber Heard looking hot that film had very few redeeming qualities for me

• Wow
Reactions: Flloydo
Just watched this, I was expecting a disaster given the public reviews but I actually enjoyed it. Yeah it's daft in places and yeah I'm sure the plot falls apart if you really analyse it but it was a fun watch

Aquaman still remains the worst worlds of D.C. film for me, apart from Amber Heard looking hot that film had very few redeeming qualities for me

I still can’t work out if this or aquaman was worse. Aquaman is visually stunning with a decent final battle but that’s about it. Plus Amber is a c**t. After what’s she’s done to depp I can’t even look at her that way anymore or even watch the films she’s in so even if I did enjoy Aquaman she’s ruined it for me

plus she is a sh!t actress anyway

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I still can’t work out if this or aquaman was worse. Aquaman is visually stunning with a decent final battle but that’s about it. Plus Amber is a c**t. After what’s she’s done to depp I can’t even look at her that way anymore or even watch the films she’s in so even if I did enjoy Aquaman she’s ruined it for me

plus she is a sh!t actress anyway

I haven't really followed the whole thing but haven't the courts sided with her? Seems to be a lot of hate for her and people taking Depps side in it all

I dunno Depp does seem a bit of a weird dude so it wouldn't surprise me if he was guilty but like I said I haven't really followed the thing

I haven't really followed the whole thing but haven't the courts sided with her? Seems to be a lot of hate for her and people taking Depps side in it all

I dunno Depp does seem a bit of a weird dude so it wouldn't surprise me if he was guilty but like I said I haven't really followed the thing

there’s audio footage he had with her admitting stuff Abusing him, photos of the bruises on his Face, her on video laughing And smiling at the messages being read back to her about abusing him etc, Loads of other stuff. He was abused and if it was the other way round with her having audio with him saying horrible sh!t and admitting stuff then he would of been hung by the public. Men can be abused too and she’s disgusting. I have no idea why the courts sided with her but it’s so wrong. If it was the other way round it would be a different story.

he may a be a bit strange at times but that don’t mean he’s guilty because he likes the odd thing here and there. All the messages and audio footage is online with her saying stuff (he recorded it) and abusive messages. I have no idea why she’s winning but it’s savage

• Wow
Reactions: tommyh84
I take it its the director that's responsible for a films pacing?

If it is, Patty Jenkins is a disaster at it!

That scene shown in the Honest Trailer above where Steve takes the flyer off the spaceman explains it all. There are loads of unnecessary scenes like this in both movies that just drag out.

I'll be slated for saying this, but I actually preffered this to the first one too. Just marginally though. I find the WW films the most boring of all super hero films. I watched the first one again before I watched this, and to be honest I found it a chore to get through. It's just so grim and boring!

I then watched Justice League after this and I thoroughly enjoyed it as I'd forgotten a lot of it!! :D

there’s audio footage he had with her admitting stuff Abusing him, photos of the bruises on his Face, her on video laughing And smiling at the messages being read back to her about abusing him etc, Loads of other stuff. He was abused and if it was the other way round with her having audio with him saying horrible sh!t and admitting stuff then he would of been hung by the public. Men can be abused too and she’s disgusting. I have no idea why the courts sided with her but it’s so wrong. If it was the other way round it would be a different story.

he may a be a bit strange at times but that don’t mean he’s guilty because he likes the odd thing here and there. All the messages and audio footage is online with her saying stuff (he recorded it) and abusive messages. I have no idea why she’s winning but it’s savage
Also Vanessa Paradis stated he wasn't like that and was never aggressive or violent with her in all the years they were together. Hopefully he gets his justice one day.....

wow wasn't aware of any of that, seems the evidence is completely at odds with the courts decision then?

weird, especially as WB have seemingly sided with her as well dumping Depp from the next Fantastic Beasts film while apparently giving her/Mera a HBO Max show

Reactions: Flloydo
Also Vanessa Paradis stated he wasn't like that and was never aggressive or violent with her in all the years they were together. Hopefully he gets his justice one day.....

And that, so many have come forward to say this too. There’s footage of him at premiers etc when him and amber are together and he’s a completely different person, close friends saying he looked scared and upset constantly. This has come from close pals of his and that a lot was a cry for help because he was being abused

wow wasn't aware of any of that, seems the evidence is completely at odds with the courts decision then?

weird, especially as WB have seemingly sided with her as well dumping Depp from the next Fantastic Beasts film while apparently giving her/Mera a HBO Max show

I guess it’s because there’s no actual concrete evidence and because she started this the courts have sided with her because she looks like the abused. She’s messed with the whole women are the only ones who suffer abuse and always side with the Abused but really it shouldn’t be like that. So many people are supporting him with this too. It’s crazy

mate WB are f**king weird now. She’s still involved with the DC stuff and also the Ray fisher stuff too. He’s made claims that whedon was abusive on set and his cast mates have stuck up for him but the investigation has been taken over who have tried their hardest to silence him. He’s now been taken off the flash movie. F**k WB and their backward ideology

Basically you have social media and cancel culture to thank for all this stupidity. Especially twitter.
she made claims he was abusing her, twitter went crazy and sided with her. When In fact it should be, ok listen to that person but wait for the other persons side, wait for evidence and stuff like that. He then presented evidence where he had been recording her and supplied text messages She’s sent etc.
but the cancel culture had already spread like wildfire and he lost work because of it.

then twitter (for example) realised he’s the abused because of his evidence He provided and it completely matches up to his truth and have started to support him. So although he has all this support now it’s still affected his work and reputation. And because not everyone reads the info correctly he’ll still be accused by some as abusive when really it’s that scumbag. So a lot of damage has been done

a recent example is armie hammer. A girl has posted messages of him being proper creepy and outing him as a cannibal etc. She then said the messages are fake however other girls have now come forward and no one knows if the messages are real or not. So cancel culture has kicked in and he’s already left his next project for it.
now don’t get me wrong, these messages and apparently what he’s into is proper messed up and if true then, we’ll people can cancel him or whatever but there’s no evidence yet. Plus in this time of editing, deep fakes, online manipulation it’s hard to tell.
because he’s made a statement saying it’s rubbish and he’s dropped out his next Project for his child’s safety (because people believe anything online and can act crazy and go after these people plus the way this world has gone in the past year anything can happen especially in America) social media users have instantly jumped on the “he’s lying because he’s using his kid as an example”. They don’t wait for actual evidence. Plus people are phychos and create these stories online for clout. It could be true it might not be. Nothings been proven yet

Watched it my 15 year old daughter last night. Her comment, 'this film is ****'.

Pretty much sums it up.
On a par with Birds Of Prey.

Loved this even more on a second viewing. Y'alls loss! Such a fun, colorful, epic emotional ride that feels like the greats from the 80s. Can't wait to give the 3D disc a spin.