Wonder Woman 1984 (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Studios. They haven't listed this one yet, it was up for preview at Toy Fair 2020.

Here's their USA site

Ahh didn’t see the next page

Reactions: apsmith21
@Felix_ro for bit of a example/ reference of their quality, check these.....

7BB500C8-DC06-47BB-BA74-05013DAEEF40.jpeg

4E529B71-AFC9-4C85-8F50-71D84978E660.jpeg

8440CD20-56FF-45F4-9DA5-E05A6D921FD8.jpeg

2EE269A2-175E-43EE-8894-9D12F5885BF9.jpeg

Thanks @Flloydo, and rest assured, I know Iron Studios are among the best in this "branch"!
This is such a stunning piece :drool: saw the preview last month and actually I don’t think I can decide so

View attachment 463729

Now available for pre-order, only $17 deposit required

Now available for pre-order, only $17 deposit required

Jesus! That is wonderful. I still dont own a WW statue. Tempting.

Previews of the Hot Toys figure and the Prime 1 studios statue

View attachment 464766View attachment 464767

Do you know if it’s known what scale the Prime 1 Studio Statue is yet? as much as I love the Queen Studios one it’s going to be out of my price range being a 1/2 and harder to import. Where this is as just as stunning and is much more realistic as a purchase for my DC collection if it’s a 1/3 or lower.

Do you know if it’s known what scale the Prime 1 Studio Statue is yet? as much as I love the Queen Studios one it’s going to be out of my price range being a 1/2 and harder to import. Where this is as just as stunning and is much more realistic as a purchase for my DC collection if it’s a 1/3 or lower.

No confirmation on scale yet, smart money would be it being 1/3 scale or lower seeing as Queen Studios have the jump on the 1/2 scale version. Case of waiting and seeing :)

Reactions: willbar84
No confirmation on scale yet, smart money would be it being 1/3 scale or lower seeing as Queen Studios have the jump on the 1/2 scale version. Case of waiting and seeing :)

Ok didn’t think so but thanks a ton for sharing champ :thumbs: it’s definitely on my radar now. Yeah when you put it like that it makes sense to share the playing field so they are not competing against each other with the same scale. Yes waiting and seeing is what we do best in the Premium world :D

Reactions: tommyh84
Status
Not open for further replies.