Feb 23, 2012
Reading, England
Release date: July 28, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group Buy: hosted by apsmith21

iIKmh42.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooo... this has nothing to do with titans of cult then?

slip looks better than the steel design but annoying they cut her head off. Colours on the shield look a little bit better on this mock up though

I skipped the Blade Runner release from Titans of Cult because I already had it in SteelBook, and I'm trying to be more selective for 2020; this won't help. I saw some people already commenting negatively on the Titans of Cult IG because of the movie choice and lack of "cult" status for the film. Now I can simply just buy it from Best Buy? And I just might, because I like it and the slip.

slip looks better than the steel design but annoying they cut her head off. Colours on the shield look a little bit better on this mock up though

It's been suggested elsewhere that the J-card may be covering her head.

Reactions: dfoles

haha, looks like they would make a perfect headless couple then :LOL:

1583807188648.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
lol her head ain't that small. Still gona be cut off from around the forehead

I’ve not seen Shazam so I don’t know if this a spoiler. But cheers if it is!

:bag::facepalm: I’m so sorry I assumed, if it helps it’s not really a spoiler as it’s been known before the movie even came out there was going to be a headless appearance as his schedules conflicted. In all honesty it’s like a 5 second cameo joke for the end of the movie which isn’t even Cavill.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
I love how people were ******** all over the Titans of Cult release, but when the same title and art comes to a normal retailer, it’s suddenly acceptable.

lol - I'm actually interested in the design overall. I'm not so sure about the other releases they have coming though.

It appears to me we've got a clear slipcover, which is a nice touch and will leave the steelbook pretty clean.

Reactions: djjez83 and dfoles
I love how people were ******** all over the Titans of Cult release, but when the same title and art comes to a normal retailer, it’s suddenly acceptable.

I think most people were just kind of frustrated that they hailed themselves as Cult releases but they've been nothing Cult-like thus far. Best Buy doesn't claim any sort of cult status on their releases

Thanks
I couldn't find it on Amazon
UK/France/Italy pre orders not gone live yet for this steelbook

Europe release will very likely have a different slip and will contain other items inside the slip beside the steelbook

You will see purchase links in the UK/France/Italy threads when the retailers are provided with the release info