Feb 23, 2012
Reading, England
Release date: July 28, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group Buy: hosted by apsmith21

iIKmh42.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i think we're looking at it wrong. yes, i think this is the titans of cult steel(should have de/embossing) which is in the background, and the slip is the wonderwoman and logo.

UK/France/Italy pre orders not gone live yet for this steelbook

Europe release will very likely have a different slip and will contain other items inside the slip beside the steelbook

You will see purchase links in the UK/France/Italy threads when the retailers are provided with the release info

If they do have this on sale in UK/France/Italy. Will they be region free?

Titans of Cult design, is still technically owned by Warner Bros as they do with anything of their IP.

The USA version is not ToC technically because it wont have ToC on the spine. FYI

Also, the ToC version has goodies to come and will be in a blister like package. See Blade Runner for example.

Reactions: Shark
If they do have this on sale in UK/France/Italy. Will they be region free?

And to add to what everyone else has said thus far, as a general rule, 4K discs are always region free.

Region locking does happen on blu-ray discs but 4k did not happen in the same fashion.

Just posting here - if you are a member that needs help with this one, reply to this post or tag me and I can source one for you.

Even if there aren't enough copies for a GB, I've been sourcing items a couple at a time, as I'm able and my schedule allows.

Thanks

I admit I'm a little confused by this release. Since this isn't the "Titans Of Cult" that means that it doesn't have the poster and pin, correct? I'm also wondering though if that slip is a regular sized PET slip like on the mondo X steelbooks or if this will be the same oversized type cover like with Titans Of Cult similar to the Game Of Thrones covers.

I admit I'm a little confused by this release. Since this isn't the "Titans Of Cult" that means that it doesn't have the poster and pin, correct? I'm also wondering though if that slip is a regular sized PET slip like on the mondo X steelbooks or if this will be the same oversized type cover like with Titans Of Cult similar to the Game Of Thrones covers.

See Wreck's post above.

Since it doesn't come with the goodies that Titans of Cult are offering for the EU release, the slip will be a thin one, à la Mondo PET slips.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
BTW folks, note the change in release date, to coincide with the later theatrical release of WW84 in August.