Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 9, 2019
Purchase links: Steelbook - Slipcase Edition (Pre-order live on November 26 around 9 AM UK Time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Slipcase Edition Limited to 1000

SteelBook - Slipcase Edition

12336042-8294713960730575.jpg 12336043-2024713961331955.jpg
12336042-1804713960789249.jpg 12336042-6484713961156773.jpg

Last edited:
I would presume that the slipcase edition is slightly more expensive, but I can't figure out why that would be a deterrent over the "naked" steelbook
the naked steelbook is more expensive at the moment ...but zavvi will fix the price I guess
as you mentioned before, the slipcase is an extra protection

The slip cover is an O-ring surrounding the sealed steelbook, i.e., the naked, shrink-wrapped steelbook can be easily seen - just slide the cover off.

The 'Steelbook' version when go live? :dunno:
Print run of steelbook is 3000
1000 Slip edition
2000 DC Mystery Zbox edition

Steelbook without the slipcover is in the DC Mystery Zbox

Zavvi may at some stage take the steelbooks from unsold mystery DC Zbox's
Zavvi listing on website without slip is for when this happens
Price will be same £24.99 or less if zavvi decide to remove the steelbooks from the Zbox's

why not buying the slipcase version?

no one has guessed the reason, in reality it is simpler and at the same time more complex than all that said, I have been a collector for many years,about 20, and all my editions remain closed and I can't stand the rated stamps in the most absolute way, they are something unwatchable especially if printed and not removable, ruin the beauty of any cover,Steel,Slip or Digi, purchase only if the stickers are removable if there are removable flyers and in general I prefer that the slip or the steelbook do not have infinite writings or prints that ruin the beauty of the evocative cover

no one has guessed the reason, in reality it is simpler and at the same time more complex than all that said, I have been a collector for many years,about 20, and all my editions remain closed and I can't stand the rated stamps in the most absolute way, they are something unwatchable especially if printed and not removable, ruin the beauty of any cover,Steel,Slip or Digi, purchase only if the stickers are removable if there are removable flyers and in general I prefer that the slip or the steelbook do not have infinite writings or prints that ruin the beauty of the evocative cover
Think it was better when we didn't know the reason:confused::confused::confused::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: bradipolpo
Steelbook without slipcase live to order for Red Carpet Subscribers

No details yet when going live for non red carpet subscribers

Last edited: