Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 9, 2019
Purchase links: Steelbook - Slipcase Edition (Pre-order live on November 26 around 9 AM UK Time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Slipcase Edition Limited to 1000

SteelBook - Slipcase Edition

12336042-8294713960730575.jpg 12336043-2024713961331955.jpg
12336042-1804713960789249.jpg 12336042-6484713961156773.jpg

Last edited:
I have that art as a steelbook but not as a slipcase. Will grab this as don't have this particular steel art release in 4K.

Not sure what the steelbook artwork will be as Zavvi only showing the slipcase

I got a hunch this might be the the DECU Steelbook in the DC Mystery Zbox

As this slipcase edition steelbook on it's own is limited to 1000

• Thanks
Reactions: Raz316 and Sridhar
Oh lovely. I have the German edition of this art but again, not 4K. hoping for either bossing or glossing. Nice that it comes with the slipcase with the alternative art.

Same price with the slipcase = no brainer.

I’ve been WAITING for a WW steelbook that isn’t ugly matte or any of the disappointing WEAs and if this is as nice as the Aquaman Steelbooks with gloss and lovely metallic effects then I’m 100% in even though I don’t really care for this poster.

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
This is a very nice looking steelbook. I'll admit I'm not the biggest DCEU fan however I did enjoy this along with Aquaman so I'll probably pick this one up. What are WB like for steelbook finishes and that? I've never bought anything steelbook wise bar marvel, Disney and doctor who? Sorry if that's a stupid question just want to make sure I'm getting something decent sort of speak

This is a very nice looking steelbook. I'll admit I'm not the biggest DCEU fan however I did enjoy this along with Aquaman so I'll probably pick this one up. What are WB like for steelbook finishes and that? I've never bought anything steelbook wise bar marvel, Disney and doctor who? Sorry if that's a stupid question just want to make sure I'm getting something decent sort of speak

The recent Warner Zavvi double-dips have been pretty decent. It 4K was beautifully spot gloss, so was Inception 4K and that was even debossed.

The previous Wonder Woman WWAs were all cheap matte finish so if this is at the very least spot gloss then it should end up the best WW steel.

I actually really like that. Front, back and slip.
Would be nice to get a good finish on it all