Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Added to Calendar: 12-09-19

StifflersDad

Premium Supporter
Apr 20, 2013
Has this steelbook be done before f so where? I know the slipcover is same as jb hifi ww steelbook. So I might skip the slip edition and just get the steelbook if there big difference in price.
Steelbook artwork was released in Germany

Reactions: bwatt99
Feb 17, 2011
Steelbook artwork was released in Germany
Ok cool probably the only one I never got, now it's the to see what price is with slipcase vs non slipcase as slipcase is same as jb hifi steelbook. If both same price then just as well get slipcase edition.

Mar 24, 2013
Has this steelbook be done before f so where? I know the slipcover is same as jb hifi ww steelbook. So I might skip the slip edition and just get the steelbook if there big difference in price.
Slip art also used for the steelbook in Italy . . . was hoping for that class art on a steelbook here :( - maybe next time . . . as for this design - a zero finish on the original German ...
... hopefully that ugly DC logo on the front of the new edition will be exterminated, at least minimised or even picked out in a more simpatico colour:-
(Pics courtesy Bluray-Disc.de )

1574596735960.png 1574596664950.png

1574596507189.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 22, 2019
Red carpet only now and codes no longer working, bit annoying having red carpet and supposed to have early access but it was available to all to pre-order for a little bit first before being red carpet members only.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Red carpet only now and codes no longer working, bit annoying having red carpet and supposed to have early access but it was available to all to pre-order for a little bit first before being red carpet members only.
This is zavvi! They do stuff like that all the time (going live early, late, to all, wrong price, deactivated free shipping when it should be active, wrong art, wrong info - all this has happened in the past multiple times) and as a whole, very incompetent. Like this going live half hour after the early access email

Reactions: Noodles
Feb 17, 2011
Ordered slipcase edition ages ago but what's up with the non slipcase edition as not seen that live yet.