Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand what type of GB it is and I did follow the thread (with emails) and I didn’t get a notification for that specific post, but it still makes more sense to edit the top post with the link (or links) than to make a random post which may or may not be buried buy dozens of subsequent posts. Trust me I searched up and down and I missed that one.
By the time @Wreck would have come back to edit the post with the link, I imagine it would have been too late anyways.

I don’t know about everyone else but for me it seemed as if the entire forums just froze and nothing would load. As it was I was post #30 in the DL thread and I was sitting there with 3 devices trying to get into the thread, and refreshing this one to see what was going on.

Nonetheless I’m sorry it didn’t work out for you because that feeling of not getting a premium you wanted really sucks!

I’m not sure which method of GB I prefer. I guess with this one there is only one step once you’ve got in to secure, whereas the “standard” method requires you to go through a purchase process to secure a copy.

Congrats all who got what they wanted, truly sorry for those who didn’t, I really feel that, but thanks to @Wreck for hosting this.

Reactions: Mararagan
Bottom line is it doesn't matter how many times the go live time is posted people will always show up late whether due to the fact that they can't convert time zones, or find a time zone conversion site or just don't bother to read all the posts in the thread.

As to where to find where the Group Buys were posted, the information was posted at least twice, possibly 3 times in this thread before it went live.

People say they followed the thread and didn't get the information or the email notifications. If you really want to follow the thread then read every single post every single day. Check the thread for new posts multiple times a day.

It isn't difficult and it isn't time consuming. You can say that you don't have the time to keep up but it's interesting that people have plenty of time after they miss the Group Buy to post about how they missed the group buy.

For those that missed out because they didn't have the time to keep up, well then be happy that you have a life and think about the money that you saved.

It's BST at the moment in the UK mate, GMT would have made it 5PM.
Yes it's BST but when America changes their clocks too it realigns so -6 so is basically GMT again as far as America is concerned. CST is currently -6 for me, in UK aka GMT/BST

I've dealt with timezones for years in this steelbook game and searching GMT to whatever location ie Taiwan, Hong Kong, certain states in US etc has never steered me wrong. Even during those few weeks each year where clocks are changed an hr forward/back.
Simple Google searches

Still, doesn't matter too much as the person asking was too late regardless

Last edited:
Bottom line is it doesn't matter how many times the go live time is posted people will always show up late whether due to the fact that they can't convert time zones, or find a time zone conversion site or just don't bother to read all the posts in the thread.

As to where to find where the Group Buys were posted, the information was posted at least twice, possibly 3 times in this thread before it went live.

People say they followed the thread and didn't get the information or the email notifications. If you really want to follow the thread then read every single post every single day. Check the thread for new posts multiple times a day.

It isn't difficult and it isn't time consuming. You can say that you don't have the time to keep up but it's interesting that people have plenty of time after they miss the Group Buy to post about how they missed the group buy.

For those that missed out because they didn't have the time to keep up, well then be happy that you have a life and think about the money that you saved.
Well said :thumbs: 100% agree.

Days and days that I watch the group buy page hoping that the one of Wonder Woman opens while this one is done quietly between 2 posts, what a joke!
the tab was invented for nothing if that’s it..

Days and days that I watch the group buy page hoping that the one of Wonder Woman opens while this one is done quietly between 2 posts, what a joke!
This one IS WW. What other one are you talking about?
You obviously weren't watching it close enough. It happened. It was posted in advance. It happens...

I guess you won't want to come back ever again then.