Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m guessing release will be within the next 2 months. That’s usually the case when blufans GBs start, releases follows roughly 2 months later. (With pictures surfacing within the next month and half)

hi rschicks long time no see
what's up
076a5517bc5d5b827e99bf5412b30ad9.gif
Doing great. I’ve been catching up the last two years of releases

I don’t think I‘m going back buying steelbooks again (too stressful-> loose discs, glossy or not glossy, easily damaged, sealed or open it, Am I on time for a GB?). I‘ve sold 80% of my collection two years ago. It was such a relief

I was doubting about this release, but saw some familiar artwork: MantaLab, Amazon and thought: no, not again. Nope, not going to do it.

Instead I will focus more on the Limited Editions section and ”normal” amarays.
(Just got a copy of BvS remastered delivered)

I don’t think I‘m going back buying steelbooks again (too stressful-> loose discs, glossy or not glossy, easily damaged, sealed or open it, Am I on time for a GB?). I‘ve sold 80% of my collection two years ago. It was such a relief

I was doubting about this release, but saw some familiar artwork: MantaLab, Amazon and thought: no, not again. Nope, not going to do it.

Reel Synergy
200.gif

limited editions can be damaged too, also loose discs. sealed... yes or no.
different case, same sh!t

but i know what you mean. it's stressful!

Reactions: rschiks

I've certainly gotten a lot more picky of what steelbooks I go for....if its not a movie I watch often, no matter how good, it has too go.
Sold my many Fight Club as its a great movie but not one I watch enough to warrant keeping sadly. Shame to see it go but I also don't have the space anymore. Marvel and Disney are the only exceptions.
Beyond that, it's releases such as this where I had the standard steel and do watch fairly often.

It can get stressful for sure

I've certainly gotten a lot more picky of what steelbooks I go for....if its not a movie I watch often, no matter how good, it has too go.
Sold my many Fight Club as its a great movie but not one I watch enough to warrant keeping sadly. Shame to see it go but I also don't have the space anymore. Marvel and Disney are the only exceptions.
Beyond that, it's releases such as this where I had the standard steel and do watch fairly often.

It can get stressful for sure
Did exactly the same. I have narrowed down my “premium” collection to a couple of movies.
Although I like Wonder Woman as a character, I have only watched WW twice. I don’t think I will see it it a third time in the near future.....and I’m still recovering from WW84

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Did exactly the same. I have narrowed down my “premium” collection to a couple of movies.
Although I like Wonder Woman as a character, I have only watched WW twice. I don’t think I will see it it a third time in the near future.....and I’m still recovering from WW84
The only way to recover from WW84 is to get K to use his memory erasing pen on you.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and bobberino
Or if you do watch it stop after 15-20 minutes when Diana is young going through the obstacle type game course against the rest of the gals.
Hey mate, when talking about the movie please DO USE spoilers tabs so not to ruin it for anyone who has not yet seen it and have been stayed away from talk about the movie...waiting to have the 3D Disk to watch WW84 and it’s not fair to have those who have seen it talk about the movie... this thread is to talk about the physical premium only, wrong section to discuss the movie... please be respectful of those who haven’t seen it ;)

Reactions: Billy Talent
Hey mate, when talking about the movie please DO USE spoilers tabs so not to ruin it for anyone who has not yet seen it and have been stayed away from talk about the movie...waiting to have the 3D Disk to watch WW84 and it’s not fair to have those who have seen it talk about the movie... this thread is to talk about the physical premium only, wrong section to discuss the movie... please be respectful of those who haven’t seen it ;)

Fair enough but have you seen the trailer? It was in the trailer.
Also you are right about this is not the thread to discuss the movie this is the physical premium section so on that note:

I missed out on the Wonder woman Zeta release and am not willing to buy it from a scalper on ebay.
So I am very glad Blufans decided to release it! :thumbs:

The movie s*cked:rofl:

Reactions: Actarus and Jaxxx
You believe the one sentence I wrote above gave something away from the plot or would ruin WW84 in any way for someone who has not seen it yet.
I respect your opinion but I disagree. I don't see how that would affect anyone who has yet to see the film. However your right I shouldn't talk about films here. Apologies
Fair enough but have you seen the trailer? It was in the trailer.
Also you are right about this is not the thread to discuss the movie this is the physical premium section so on that note:

I missed out on the Wonder woman Zeta release and am not willing to buy it from a scalper on ebay.
So I am very glad Blufans decided to release it! :thumbs:

The movie s*cked:rofl:
I agree people should only talk about the physical media in this thread, sorry..

Im sorry but you can talk about the films in these threads. Just add spoilers if it’s relatively new. Also nothing was ruined. As
Jaxxx said it was in the trailer and it’s the first 3 mins of the film. Adds nothing of a spoiler.

Actarus also talks about films in these threads. He just gets the ump about it if he hasn’t seen the film yet lol. Just look for any La La Land or Whiplash steelbook thread :LOL: ;)