Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course.

Why not to get x2, x3 release price just for reselling them.

Everybody! Do the same.
Scalpers!

These sets aren't worth that many. Especially barely since the launch. I'd pay them most 100$ more than they launched. And not abdurd prices like some of thrm want 400, 500;and more.
Just look LOTR from HDZeta it goes on for likr 800$ for just trilogy. Both trilogies with Hobit are up for like 1500$, OC will sure cost like 1500 per OC for one set, so 4500 for whole OC triligy.

Reactions: Chemartin_1
Scalpers!

These sets aren't worth that many. Especially barely since the launch. I'd pay them most 100$ more than they launched. And not abdurd prices like some of thrm want 400, 500;and more.
Just look LOTR from HDZeta it goes on for likr 800$ for just trilogy. Both trilogies with Hobit are up for like 1500$, OC will sure cost like 1500 per OC for one set, so 4500 for whole OC triligy.
Kidney is not enough.
Now they ask for your brain, your month salary, and your decency

spit take GIF

Jeff Bridges Reaction GIF

"No, I missed out on a preorder and purchased on eBay."
Wrong.

I did get DL and One Click here, HDN, for me. Because I loved this release. And of course, I could afford it.
So be the judge of the meme, but not the one who judge what it is not written by anyone.

Once again, you start to face to anyone with meme. Empty content meme. Because the laught is free (and easy). But it's bored when you (re)use it over and over.
Seems ppl here get paid to defend scalpers motivations. May be, in the shadows, there are 2nd and 3rd accounts prepared to bid...

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
What is wrong? The memes??? WTH
I did get DL and One Click here, HDN, for me. Because I loved this release. And of course, I could afford it.
Thanks for the info. I don't recall asking for it, but very good.
So be the judge of the meme, but not the one who judge what it is not written by anyone.
It must've got lost in translation.
Once again, you start to face to anyone with meme. Empty content meme. Because the laught is free (and easy). But it's bored when you (re)use it over and over.
I'm sorry the memes bore you. They don't bore me so I'll continue to use them whenever I see fit. In fact one of the reasons I keep coming back to the forum every day is I enjoy the laughs with other ninjas where we talk loosely about different editions but knowing how to have fun.
Seems ppl here get paid to defend scalpers motivations. May be, in the shadows, there are 2nd and 3rd accounts prepared to bid...
Sure, why not :cautious:

My copy actually arrived at my local post office round the corner to me in the early hours of Saturday morning and I'm surprised it didn’t arrive then or today. Hopefully tomorrow

you will love it

Yeah I’m really looking forward to it now. I wasn’t a fan of the steel art to start with but it looks great in the photos. Should of never really doubted blufans

The lenti though... everyone knows I’ve been waiting for that tank art to get used. And it looks glorious

Boy oh boy did my heart sink when I saw this waiting for me when I got home. I didn't have the heart to open it straight away as I feared the worst. After a while I decided to open it and miraculously my DL was not damaged at all. I am still in shock and I must of checked it over three times. This is the worst part of getting a blufans - wondering if it is going to be damaged

Attachments

• 20210705_185135.jpg
    20210705_185135.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
I don't get it. PPL praise them and i don't mind, but their protection is worse than if 1 year old kid would do it. That is just shame... I wouldn't expect that from group which does beautiful releases and which pours so much time and effort in their releases.