Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
King of Steel?
Using terms like Grail for something that's been out 2 seconds?
Sound like a right douche :naughty:

If you mean the steelbook itself, there’s no way to inspect a sealed copy, much less a sealed copy inside of a sealed OC box.
Of course. That's why buying from a scalper on evilBay is risky. You will end paying a lot (x2, x3) without any guarantees.
Furthermore, no added value to the edition.

Hate when ppl get a limited edition just to sell it (not to hold/keep it or opened to enjoy) and get other's wallet.

If you won't open then you can't know as @Steely-Booked said about condition of steelboks.
And it's not just this edition. Literaly any other OC is kinda like that.
Beside having edition sealed i'm ok with whatever is happening inside of box :D. Its always 50-50. My priority is, that OC is dent & scratches free and with no holes in factory seal :D.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Of course. That's why buying from a scalper on evilBay is risky. You will end paying a lot (x2, x3) without any guarantees.
Furthermore, no added value to the edition.

Hate when ppl get a limited edition just to sell it (not to hold/keep it or opened to enjoy) and get other's wallet.
If it’s damaged (and the damage isn’t noted on ebay, they have to replace it or provide a refund, including shipping (and return shipping). Now if they say there’s damage then you’d have top pay the return shipping (and I assume you’d lose the cost of shipping it to you). The only time I ever Bought something that was damaged, that’s how it worked, except that due to a mistake on my part, I had to pay to ship it to the seller and then they refunded me my shipping costs after they received it…they then shipped me another copy of the movie.

If you buy it from galaxy, he’ll attempt to just replace the box…if that’s acceptable, it’s done…if not, he’d have to eat the cost of shipping it back to him

True. I read it again now and you’re right. He’s talking about all his OCs. I misunderstood, thought he meant he had purchased 3 of these OC.

Reactions: Actarus
You mean some steelbooks are defective (1) or do you mean some people are receiving their shipments damaged (2)?

First. Three (steelbooks) of my OC Box *have* all dents, and two of them have dirty and awful scratches in the front.
You bought 3 OCs? Interesting......
No. GB are limited by 1 unit per edition/member.

he said 3 of his BOXSETs have dents...wouldn’t that imply that he bought more than 3 ??

Otherwise he would have said “all of my Boxsets....” or “my 3 Boxsets...”
:dunno:
I said three of my OC Box. Refering to the 3 steelbooks which rest inside.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and djjez83