Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was collecting before Nova Started and there were as many collectors then, actually it was even harder to get some premiums back then. It’s just that lots have quit this hobby and it’s just newer ones that we see collecting nowadays.
The only "difficult " ones to get were ceetain kimchi and early novamedia titles. Also some early filmarena
The rest were relatively easy
Hardly any group buys.
Most people buying direct.
Those were the glory days

@DMD4k You are definitely one of those who defend (and justify) those high crazy prices, as it's not the first time you answered me
That's right, it's not the first time I've answered your rants about eBay prices. I don't think this one will be the last either. But that's the thing, I answer, you're the one bringing it up almost every single thread. And I'm not saying that you shouldn't, but if you can then so can I.
to shut me off about this matters. Maybe ...:greedy:
No, that's definitely not the case.
If you want to go off on some wild theory please do, but I could just as easily say that maybe you're king of steels and you're self-promoting :naughty:
But this doesn't mean that everyone does the same, or can get 1 copy, or just 1 copy of each edition allowed.
So you're fighting this good fight for others... ok.
Somebody stole their slot to other one (not the money, but the chance to get a copy).
No, just no. Nobody stole anyone's slot because nobody has a slot. You don't have a slot, I don't have a slot. We are not owed an edition by the retailer.
So right there is your problem, you seem to think because you're a collector that the retailers owe you the chance to buy an edition, or multiple, it doesn't really matter. Well that's where you're wrong. Make your own luck, set an alarm for the date and time the preorder goes live, make the effort (which I'm sure you do) and then stop worrying about eBay. You won't have to deal with eBay ever, until you want to sell :naughty:
The reason is privileges; they joint multiple GB and bought multiple editions.
Editions that will be put on sale for x2, x3 price. Not fair game. Specially for those who missed the chance to get a "slot" in any GB.
Free market. Those who missed their chance have a chance at securing a copy in the aftermarket. If they don't like that then they should have been there on time for the preorder or gone with a GB. It's really very simple.
If only "final home" collectors bought on preorder and someone missed it, there's no way they could ever get their hands on one. It's thanks to resellers that they have a chance to get one. Maybe not at cost price, maybe a little more, or a lot more. They don't like that? Then set an alarm, do your research, be ready.
Everyone is free to set the higher price. Freedom.
But
There is no but.
if it affected to me (in the past), so of course I am going to face it saying what others don't (and you try to silence).
I've also missed out before. My fault, for whatever reason, it doesn't matter. Maybe I was unprepared or maybe my card wasn't active, it doesn't matter. I look for the edition in the aftermarket, if I like the price I buy it, if I don't, I don't.
My freedom also allows me to criticize them (scalpers), for what they do: stole chances to others to get editions at a retailer price.
And my freedom also allows me to tell you when you miss out it's your fault.
Some ppl here don't know the retailer price (example of @5t33lb0y as above ) .
Irrelevant.
And, if someone can afford it, they will blind buy.
So what's it to you?
And whoever buys any premium edition, should have known the retailer price.
Why? Why must they have known the retailer's original price? What would that matter?
What matters is buyers need to have the knowledge before buying from scalpers. That's my purpose.
That's what HDN is for.
it doesn't justify the difference between retailer price and scalper price.
They don't have to justify anything. They set a price, the market will dictate if the price is reasonable or not, not you.
I don't try to disagree with anyone. I only say what is my opinion. And once I've done it, I don't want to mess up this thread any more.
I don't try to disagree with anyone either, it just happens :LOL:

That's right, it's not the first time I've answered your rants about eBay prices. I don't think this one will be the last either. But that's the thing, I answer, you're the one bringing it up almost every single thread. And I'm not saying that you shouldn't, but if you can then so can I.

No, that's definitely not the case.
If you want to go off on some wild theory please do, but I could just as easily say that maybe you're king of steels and you're self-promoting :naughty:

So you're fighting this good fight for others... ok.

No, just no. Nobody stole anyone's slot because nobody has a slot. You don't have a slot, I don't have a slot. We are not owed an edition by the retailer.
So right there is your problem, you seem to think because you're a collector that the retailers owe you the chance to buy an edition, or multiple, it doesn't really matter. Well that's where you're wrong. Make your own luck, set an alarm for the date and time the preorder goes live, make the effort (which I'm sure you do) and then stop worrying about eBay. You won't have to deal with eBay ever, until you want to sell :naughty:

Free market. Those who missed their chance have a chance at securing a copy in the aftermarket. If they don't like that then they should have been there on time for the preorder or gone with a GB. It's really very simple.
If only "final home" collectors bought on preorder and someone missed it, there's no way they could ever get their hands on one. It's thanks to resellers that they have a chance to get one. Maybe not at cost price, maybe a little more, or a lot more. They don't like that? Then set an alarm, do your research, be ready.

There is no but.

I've also missed out before. My fault, for whatever reason, it doesn't matter. Maybe I was unprepared or maybe my card wasn't active, it doesn't matter. I look for the edition in the aftermarket, if I like the price I buy it, if I don't, I don't.

And my freedom also allows me to tell you when you miss out it's your fault.

Irrelevant.

So what's it to you?

Why? Why must they have known the retailer's original price? What would that matter?

That's what HDN is for.

They don't have to justify anything. They set a price, the market will dictate if the price is reasonable or not, not you.

I don't try to disagree with anyone either, it just happens :LOL:
TL;DR

It shouldn't be normal.
Retailer price + shipping for OC Box was about 210 $ = 180 €
If this scalper put his on sale for 450€... Even if he was charged by customs, that wouldn't be "that reasonable".
Considering negotiable price, He wouldn't be willing to sell it for less than 400€ (more than x2).

Of course, we start up from a premium price for a premium edition (not cheap or WWA)..
No added value to the item. Just in hand. And everyone knew their design quality. So the only explanation for this extra price is... Scalper practices.
A bad behaviour among collectors, trying to take the "slots" from others to make money from theirs.
If this hobby runs that way, that is not "collecting" as known. It's business (but not only from the retailers).

If he only kept their edition sealed for a couple of years, I would understand their effort, conservation and temptation to keep it sealed.
At least their added value rests in the real "demand".
Now? Not real at all. They artificially try to increase the prices.
This kind of ppl takes all the supply to increase the prices once it's sold. And by then, demand is even higher, so whoever is willing to pay that prices is contributing others (scalpers) to steal others slots (collectors and buyers) to buy an OC from GB .
That is maybe the reason every single release nowadays is a bloodbath to get just one.
I don’t know. I think the reason it’s high, is because the print run was low (Ithink) and demand was high. The GB here was a blood bath. Add to that that it’s really well done and you get super high demand. lets face it, ifyhour’e not on one of these forums, the only way you can get these is on ebay, or maybe Amazon if someone sells it there. I wouldn’t pay that much for them, but there are clearly people who think it’s worth mad money to own.

Nova were quite tough back in the day with certain titles and some blufans GBs were bloodbaths (only some) but other than that it was always easy. And pretty much is these days. I find zeta harder these days and ordering direct with weet can be risky. Other than that it’s been pretty balanced for the past 9 years. There does seem to be less stock when ordering direct nowadays because of the endless GBs (which I don’t agree with - if the retailer has a website) but if you’re there on time and quick then it should be okay from most sites.

Nova were quite tough back in the day with certain titles and some blufans GBs were bloodbaths (only some) but other than that it was always easy. And pretty much is these days. I find zeta harder these days and ordering direct with weet can be risky. Other than that it’s been pretty balanced for the past 9 years. There does seem to be less stock when ordering direct nowadays because of the endless GBs (which I don’t agree with - if the retailer has a website) but if you’re there on time and quick then it should be okay from most sites.
Yup
Endless group buys on multiple sites are the main reason for the difficulty in securing orders.

Same people participating on different sites (and let's not forget the group buy hosts themselves)

Bad news for le One click boxset damaged :-(

Contacted Wreck to see if something may be done this is my 1st GB boxset !

Just opened DL inside and hopefully steelbook is mint (just a minor paintchip but nothing to say)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210731-143800_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-143800_Gallery.jpg
    825.4 KB · Views: 175
  • Screenshot_20210731-143802_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-143802_Gallery.jpg
    824.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_20210731-143757_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-143757_Gallery.jpg
    803.7 KB · Views: 167

Just opened DL inside and hopefully steelbook is mint (just a minor paintchip but nothing to say)
I suspect you can get a replacement box. Might be able to get the Steel replaced too if it’s chipped.

Reactions: JGCramp and Madar

Sorry to hear that man. Especially since it's your 1st GB. :-/ Hope you get at least replacement.

Reactions: Madar
Double Lenticular status:

Days in transit47

04 Aug 202114:11

Delivered to recipient's front door

This isn't true because I don't live there anymore. I had to go and fetch it 2 blocks away.

But just like Santa Claus and those M&M mascots, this really does exist.

Now...

One Click Status:

Days in transit20

19 Jul 202101:46

Flight Departure

:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Mararagan
@Wreck , could you please answer to my PM just to let me know if we can do something or not ? Thanks !
Sorry to see your one click arrived so damaged. I’m sure when wreck is available he will communicate with you and blufans about it. I’ve been in contact with him because he had my DL shipped to him (I was in the middle of relocating when they shipped) and he always responds when I reach out to him. As far as I know, he hasn’t even yet received his own (and my) copies.

Hopefully they produce extra copies to account for these situations. In the past I had damage issues with Nova and weet, and both were really good at making sure I got replacements.

Reactions: Wreck and 5t33lb0y
Sorry to see your one click arrived so damaged. I’m sure when wreck is available he will communicate with you and blufans about it. I’ve been in contact with him because he had my DL shipped to him (I was in the middle of relocating when they shipped) and he always responds when I reach out to him. As far as I know, he hasn’t even yet received his own (and my) copies.

Hopefully they produce extra copies to account for these situations. In the past I had damage issues with Nova and weet, and both were really good at making sure I got replacements.
Im starting to receive wonder woman. I havent received the DL yet. I have a DL , from a 1 click, but many times they have diff discs inside ... havent kept up on this release. So im just waiting for the regular DL to show up.

Reactions: JGCramp