Wonder Woman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #58) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: April 27, 2021 at 12 PM CST

0E3A948E-BD6B-4006-97B0-36D1E3391ABA.jpeg778480F0-49F9-464F-B2CB-C0EB0DB8CF56.jpeg

5033D9CE-EAFC-4AC7-88F6-39F64AC9C4B3.jpeg502C0C93-DB29-4CEB-8BEB-6997B1A130BF.jpeg
85147CAF-FB1E-40F0-B331-2D70A62FD390.jpeg
D5250640-E9D1-4D0E-80D3-16A6F0FFDF40.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
ah thats ages away :( I have just managed to get a copy of the manta lab wonder woman full slip sealed but wanted this one as want the movie in a 4K disc also. I know manta lab did a 4k edition of WW but I didn't like the slip cover on it so went with the one that comes in only 2D & 3D

I was thinking about this the other day and in terms of time scales I can see realistically Far From Home pre-orders not starting until June/July with an August/September release date and then Wonder Woman a October/November pre order with a December/January release date - so this time next year

Blufans really have moved at a snails pace these last couple of years (I'll let them off because of Covid last year though)

Unfortunately that’s incredibly unrealistically realistic, possibly! :wacky::meh::squint:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I think sooner, for both. I'd almost swear FFH will be sooner for certain. Wonder Woman though, they haven't given much of an indication as to how close we are to that one.
But these are two exclusives, then they've got a couple of OABs in the pipeline. Not much else, so if all goes smoothly I don't see why they couldn't both see the light this year. FFH soon and WW maybe by late spring?
I guess they are going to want to compete with other premium retailers for the WW84 launch so that's what I'd do.

I think sooner, for both. I'd almost swear FFH will be sooner for certain. Wonder Woman though, they haven't given much of an indication as to how close we are to that one.
But these are two exclusives, then they've got a couple of OABs in the pipeline. Not much else, so if all goes smoothly I don't see why they couldn't both see the light this year. FFH soon and WW maybe by late spring?
I guess they are going to want to compete with other premium retailers for the WW84 launch so that's what I'd do.

I think FFH will be soon too. I’m sure when the spideys were all announced the release dates were a few months apart. Homecoming was December so I think FFH will be feb - March time. Then this possibly after, maybe April - may

I think WW84 is released (in the U.K.) in March so I assume other counties are a similar time frame. I imagine if they tackle 84 it will be not long after this so June- July time maybe

Don't forget the CNY is happening (mid-late Feb) and things normally go quiet for about a month around that time so I'd say at the earliest beauty shots in March for FFH, PO a month later, release a month after that so maybe a little earlier than I initially said. Still feel that's optimistic though

We wait and see...

I always forget that Chinese New Year isn’t when it’s actually a new year :wacky:

Reactions: Shark
Well I'll be keeping an eye on this thread as really want the WW in a 4K and not keen on the current steelbooks/slipcovers with a 4k disc.

lol funds are stopping me
Yeah I know there are other 4k WW discs out there, ML, Zavvi, standard 4k etc but want it in a nice steelbook with slipcover. I'm picky lol